No announcement yet.

GT: Toronto @ Boston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fall asleep during halftime, wake up and we're -24, that's wassup?

Comment

trade everything for wiggins

Comment

Hey guys, who wants to extend Rudy Gay!
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Rudy Gay must lead the league in rim outs
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Wow I was following the game till the end of the second was getting messages all night that it was UGLY! can someone give me the rundown? I heard Telfait got ejected.... and Boston was getting the Kobe treatment.

Comment

I guess Boston wants to get destroyed in the first round by the pacers?

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                Wow I was following the game till the end of the second was getting messages all night that it was UGLY! can someone give me the rundown? I heard Telfait got ejected.... and Boston was getting the Kobe treatment.
                Literally every call was going Bostons way. i stopped paying attention after the 1st half

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                  The Celtics wiped the floor with them.

Comment

I stopped watching after the 3rd quarter. Just an all-around horrific game.
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

JV and Ross got good minutes but rookies get demolished by Boston. Not surprised they struggled. O well.

Comment

Is it even worth mentioning that Alan Anderson was had a plus/minus of -29 tonight? Or is that just expected now?
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Rudy gay with 7/19. Ouch.

Comment

I was amazed how crappy we were tonight. I don't think Boston ever got out of second gear, and Rudy Gay, WTF man, is this guy even capable of having a game where he shoots over 50%?

If you watched this game you probably heard Devlin big up next season already, and it made me sick how he was saying this is a guaranteed playoff team, like somehow Milwaukee, Philadelphia and Detroit are just going to go away. Polishing the turd is what everyone is about, when the fact remains that BC is the ONLY Raps GM to miss the playoffs five years in a row. Yes, five years in a row!! And yes, even the expansion years only took four years to make it to the playoffs. This makes BC the worst GM ever. Quite literally.

Comment

BC needs to go

Comment

Ok. BC needs to go. Casey needs to go. Ross and JV need playing time CONSISTENTLY. Talent needs to be utilized better. An inside presence on both ends of the floor.

Time to get with a winning coach/surrounding. No more pound the rock shit, because the way Casey runs his team is contradictory to the entire "culture".
                                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                                X