No announcement yet.

GT: Toronto @ Boston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice ovation for Garnett. Videoboard showing that he passed Jerry West in all-time points.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Raps need starters back in.. this could get ugly quick

Comment

Amir needs to get us a bucket right there
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

These refs are beyond ridiculous

Comment

Lowry just got a tech. CAn't blame him, he tries the same thing as Bradley and gets the foul call. Classic Boston game right here

EDIT: Tech on Telfair

Comment

I hate the Boston commentators to the bone they are soooo idiotic!!! UGH!

Comment

Jonas not playing well at all. And wow i can't believe I can still be bewildered by the shittiest officiating of any sport despite how often it happens.

Comment

I've decided to take the unusual step of turning the game off before I break something as opposed to after
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Man, we suck.
                    “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

mike, prague wrote: View Post
                      I hate the Boston commentators to the bone they are soooo idiotic!!! UGH!
                      +1. Didn't think it was possible to be a bigger homer than Devlin. Boy was I wrong...

Comment

it is amazing what great coaching, the benefit of the whistle, and a couple of intelligent players can do for a team

Comment

torch19 wrote: View Post
                          Man, we suck.
                          yup

team might be farther away from relevancy than I thought.

still don't think the talent is being used effectively at all.

Comment

lol "airball, airball, airball"
                            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Tuning out. Who knows. Maybe raptors will end the Miami heats 20 game run!

Comment

So, I assumed once the lead hit like 16 and he still hadn't put Gay back in that he was just resting him cuz the game was over. Can someone explain why DC put Gay in when we're down 25 in the 4th? wtf is with this coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X