Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Gay having "vision issues"

Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

My only concern here is, if Gay's back is not 100% why is he playing? why take the risk? why not just shut him down for the rest of the season? this season is over. Raps are not going to make the playoffs.

As for Gay's "vision issues" not too worried about it. Contact lens, goggles...etc..there's a lot of things you can do.

Btw, Gay looked pretty good tonight.
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    Lol exact same with me.
    you too? Damn and i was starting to feel special for a second there

Post Thanks / Like

Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    My only concern here is, if Gay's back is not 100% why is he playing? why take the risk? why not just shut him down for the rest of the season? this season is over. Raps are not going to make the playoffs.

As for Gay's "vision issues" not too worried about it. Contact lens, goggles...etc..there's a lot of things you can do.

Btw, Gay looked pretty good tonight.
    He still needs to get himself fully comfortable, and integrated into the team and the system. Those things will and might change in the off-season, but getting use to the core guys in a time where basically playoffs are a no show - although, not mathematically eliminated YET, but so unlikely - is a good time for him to not worry so much about the pressure of sneaking into the playoffs, and trying to fit in.

I believe the team should shut down Lowry and Gay down the end of the season barring any injuries, or their proneness to injuries, which allows time to show case whether or not Telfair is the back-up, and time for Ross to get in.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information