Gay having "vision issues"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay having "vision issues"

"Your back is such a big part of whatever you do," Casey pointed out. "Whether it's shooting the ball, handling the ball, definitely defensively, getting down in the stance. I'm sure it does [restrict him]. He hasn't been himself since he's had the back issues."

Gay has also been trying out prescription goggles to help correct some vision issues he's been having
    http://www.tsn.ca/nba/teams/story/?i...me=nba-raptors

That does not sound good..back spasms linger, and vision problems, well...we may need to start thinking maybe this guy peaked..3 years ago.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

I love how that last part has nothing to do with the topic

"looks like the guy's injured, oh well he was never good anyways!"

Comment

I'm just speculating but Rudy Gay rubs me off the same way as T-Mac and Vince. Guys whose over reliance on natural abilities can take them far enough but the reluctance to put in work in the off season to take care of their body & skill work is the biggest deterrent to true greatness.

They're running on pure skill but not so much hard work.
      “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

This may sound stupid/naive...but wouldn't contacts work?
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

torch19 wrote: View Post
          I'm just speculating but Rudy Gay rubs me off the same way as T-Mac and Vince. Guys whose over reliance on natural abilities can take them far enough but the reluctance to put in work in the off season to take care of their body & skill work is the biggest deterrent to true greatness.

They're running on pure skill but not so much hard work.
          Which is why we shouldnt let go of a guy like DeMar DeRozan.

Comment

Gay with Goggles is going to be hilarious.
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Vision issues? What are you waiting for BC? Get that checkbook and dish out $75 Million for 5 years before he sees the number!!!
              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Colangelo is the one with "vision issues."

He sees a star in Bargnani and franchise player in Gay.
                “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

I wear goggles when i ball cause of vision issues. My friends call me Kirk Hinrich ok maybe not

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                    I wear goggles when i ball cause of vision issues. My friends call me Kirk Hinrich ok maybe not
                    Face it. You only wear them because it makes you look bad-ass.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                      Face it. You only wear them because it makes you look bad-ass.
                      Lol sure. I can't wear contacts because my eyes are apparently too sensitive so i don't have much of a choice

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        Lol sure. I can't wear contacts because my eyes are apparently too sensitive so i don't have much of a choice
                        which is pretty bad-ass if you ask me!
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Hopefully, fixing his vision issues will help him be a better passer and shoot a higher FG%
                          Last edited by ezz_bee; Fri Mar 15, 2013, 03:38 AM.
                          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Anyone who had perfect vision until adulthood can relate to the slow deterioration of eyesight. Happens so gradually you do not notice until you notice you are squinting at anything and everything.

I am trying to be optimistic on this and hope this is the case. The cynic in me says great press release by the Raptors to bide time until the end of the season while making an excuse for the last 20 games poor shooting.

Comment

Vision issues for a pro athlete is BS. These guys can afford laser.Most places even have low monthly financing for guys like Marbury who can hardly afford to pay insurance on all their cars.

Comment

Working...
                              X