Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Charlotte @ Toronto: Lets watch a satisying W.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Charolette is doing the right thing by following up their FGAs but they are just an awful team Raps are doing a bad job not finishing the defensive stop... Really just going through the motions tonight I wish they played hard every game...
    You nailed it.

I am disgusted.

Comment

This game blows. Awful to watch.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

And Charlotte takes the lead...

Comment

Feels like raps have back to back important game tommorow, Telfair played same minutes as kyle, 8 mins left lol.

Comment

Ross has played well today. Been some frustrating plays for him throughout, but just knocked down a three, then found Rudy for a dunk.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

They are talking about Lowry and how he could play better and be more consistent. How long until they will start to talk about advanced stats in a conversation like this?

KL has been very good according to advanced metrics. PER of 19.2 this year, and second-highest win share (5.0) after Amir's 6.0.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/TOR/2013.html

Comment

Ross with another bucket, this time a kiss off the glass over MKG. Showing some variety tonight in his game.
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Bobcats get their first FG of the 4th quarter with 3 minutes left. I'd say this team needs a bit of work.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Amir with his 20th rebound.

I switched over to watch the end of the Lakers/Pacers. It's like a different planet. Announcers talking about how this has been an exciting game with good atmosphere throughout.

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                      Ross with another bucket, this time a kiss off the glass over MKG. Showing some variety tonight in his game.
                      Very glad to see.

He brought more than a jumper tonight.

I was livid when Casey brought in AA in the 3rd quarter - so much for getting the young guys minutes. AA stunk it up and Ross came up big when given another shot.

Comment

Nice to see Ross get the extended time. He definitely earned it. I hope he shows more of this for the rest of the season, because it shows how good a feel for the game he has. Pretty good instincts. Soft touch. I thought he played solid D tonight, and I think he does have the chance to be a very good defensive SG.

Comment

Rudy Gay and his leadership + amir just being the warrior hes been all season is the high points of this game, really looks like the kind of game the Bargnani Raps pre Gay Era would have went out and find a way to lose. DeMar Lowry just werent giving a shit tonight and you cant have that in any game.

Comment

sadly I have had to miss the past couple games and will miss many more due to my new job.. am shocked to see the game thread with only 3 pages, seems bare these days with how shitty we've been playing.. hope this was a good game.. by god Rudy shot above 50%!

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              Toronto should be renamed the PowerPuffs tonight.

Holy Softies!

DeRozan should start trying to dunk on people or shut the fuck up..... seriously. This is what pisses me off about him. Go strong ALL the time or McRoberts blocks the shit out of you.
                              +1 Been sayin this for a long time about DeRozan. I'm not asking him to dunk the ball whenever he drives. What i want to see him do is attack the rim STRONG. No more SOFT LAYUPS.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                                A win for me means:

- Rudy Gay shoots higher than 39%
                                - JV plays more than 30 mins
                                - Ross plays more than 20 mins
                                - Anderson barely plays at all
                                - Ball movement
                                Almost called it.

Comment

Working...