Resign Telfair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    I don't like JL3 as a backup. His defense is suspect and cannot run an offence.
    I'm not going to lie - it wasn't supposed to be a compliment to JL3.

Comment

WJF wrote:
      I would be OK with Bassy as the back up PG for a year or two if we get a good young prospect waiting in the wings.
      Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Trey Burke.

I love that guy.
      Dreams.....
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
        WJF wrote:
        I would be OK with Bassy as the back up PG for a year or two if we get a good young prospect waiting in the wings.

Dreams.....
        It is all I have as a Raptor fan.

Please don't take it away from me.

Comment

Makes no matter whether it's him or JL as the third string PG. If I had to pick, I'd probably go with JL because hes' a better shooter.

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
            Well, that is if he deserves a raise. Nothing more than a veteran's minimum for me. Two years max.
            That is another story.

I was pointing out the rule of the CBA.

Never mind the $3-4M is a gross overpayment, the Raps can't do it anyways.

Comment

Nobody thinks Telfair can be a solid backup? From what I've seen, he plays with a chip on his shoulder, and can actually distribute the ball. Missed the game last night, but I saw that he had more assists than Lowry

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                Nobody thinks Telfair can be a solid backup? From what I've seen, he plays with a chip on his shoulder, and can actually distribute the ball. Missed the game last night, but I saw that he had more assists than Lowry
                I think the issue is how much can you judge a guy you're barely seen play with a team in games that are pretty meaningless? No need to really invest in him. He can be an option for next year, but no one they need to go out of their way to make sure they lock down.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  I think the issue is how much can you judge a guy you're barely seen play with a team in games that are pretty meaningless? No need to really invest in him. He can be an option for next year, but no one they need to go out of their way to make sure they lock down.
                  This is what I was getting at. It seems most people here don't consider him as even an adequate backup, but considering the little amount of $ he'll be looking for, he might be a solid option this summer

Comment

Definitely favour Telfair over Lucas as the backup. Telfair's shown the ability to run the offense smoothly, whereas Lucas just looks for his own shot IMO.
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

The game versus Miami is a better indication of his abilities in my honest opinion.

I would not want Telfair as a backup..... third string? OK. But not back up.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        The game versus Miami is a better indication of his abilities in my honest opinion.

I would not want Telfair as a backup..... third string? OK. But not back up.
                        Even Lowry laid an egg today. I'll wait till the end of the season to see where he's at

Comment

Draft Aaron craft

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                            Even Lowry laid an egg today. I'll wait till the end of the season to see where he's at
                            Yeah, not a good game to put a mark on, especially against a team that's been playing magnificent: see 22-game streak, the reigning NBA champions, a great defensive team, etc.

There were only 3 guys that played well for the Raptors, none of them were point guards. PG's tend to struggle against the Miami defense because of quick rotations.
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
                              Draft Aaron craft
                              With what draft pick?

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                With what draft pick?
                                Trade barg and get a pick

Comment

Working...
                                X