No announcement yet.

Everything Amir Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What rile would fit Amir though? Perhaps commentator at games or what Jamal is doing within the community would definitely suit him he's very charismatic.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
      What rile would fit Amir though? Perhaps commentator at games or what Jamal is doing within the community would definitely suit him he's very charismatic.
      That is a question for 10 years down the road. Amir is only 26.

Comment

• Don't know where to put this so:

Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Can someone explain to me what these Plus or Minus rankings are about?

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
            Can someone explain to me what these Plus or Minus rankings are about?
            It's the point differential of the score while a player is on the court. If you sub-in and your team goes on a 10-0 run, you'd be +10 without necessarily scoring a basket or registering an assist. More likely in the Raps case, when Augustin comes in and the other team goes on a 15-2 run, he's a -13. Your total is set at the end of the game. It doesn't necessarily indicate what someone did to impact the game, but more reflects how the game was going while a specific player was on the court.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I think the confusion for some is when people (like Koreen) denote a plus using the 'dash'.

He wrote "plus-9" instead of just "plus 9" or "+9"

Comment

• Comment

• Amir missed 2 big Fts tonight but I still love him.

Comment

• Amir!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Amir!
                      Fuck mason plumlee and fuck brooklyn
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                        Appropriate response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        OG is our king

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                          Threesome?
                          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nb...ir-johnson.nba

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2014/0...ound-april-27/

Link to Amir's Inside Stuff clip.

Comment

• No more summer three next year. Amir is changing his moves every summer.

http://instagram.com/p/qcN0t4p3c_/

Comment

• I saw this. He looked pretty good. He looked like a guard doing that. Normally Amir is very awkward with his movement. Not in that clip
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X