Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: Heat @ Raptors: Stopping the rolling Heat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir leaves and the air goes out of the sails - imagine that.

Comment

• Wow, 29-8 in the 4th 4:15 to go. Wow, this is ugly...

Comment

• The depth of Miami is ridiculous. Mike Miller is just coming in now.

Comment

• Comment

• Get Kleiza in ...

Comment

• I honestly hope our bench gets better next year.. can't wait to see AA and JL out the door.
              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• I hate the Heat commentators. so arrogant

Comment

• Valantime wrote: View Post
                  I hate the Heat commentators. so arrogant
                  Well with 22 game winning streak, they can say gaffer they want at this point.

Comment

• JV still working...

Comment

• Man How can you be a Raptor fan or any fan for that matter and not love JV lol he just doesnt care what the score is he plays 100% every minute hes out there.

Comment

• To second-guess the coach, I'd ask why he played the first half of the fourth with different players than the ones that hung tight with the best team in the league. JV was benched, JLIII given the reins and AA brought in. I think Casey should have tried to ride Gay for the whole fourth, spelled DD with Ross, left JV and Amir in as much as possible, spelling either with Fields and used JLIII in spots for inbound sets and stuff. Lowry should have been left in. He wasn't overworked and often comes through strong in the fourth. It was worth fighting hard for a win in this one considering Miami's streak and such.

Again, really bad fourth quarter coaching. What is it with Casey. He's a decent coach for the first three Qs most every game. But his 4thQ record is just bizarre. It's like he''s fishing for some magic combo that doesn't exist. Weird.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                          Man How can you be a Raptor fan or any fan for that matter and not love JV lol he just doesnt care what the score is he plays 100% every minute hes out there.
                          JV and Amir are the anti-Carter (anti-Bosh, anti- McGrady, for that matter). Front line is in good shape with those two.

Comment

• JV. I love everything about him.
                            Wish we would take Andersons iso's and replace them with JV iso's.
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Comment

• so...Amir gets 18 pts and 18 rebounds..and no free throws??!! Everybody just gave him an open lane?

Comment

Working...
                                X