New Uniforms 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Uniforms 2014

Do any of you think the raptors shud get new uniforms for the upcoming season. We have now had this same design for awhile, and we are heading in to a new era. I personally think we shud bring back purple
    Yes
    63.16%
    No
    36.84%
    TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS #tradeBargnani..

NO.

I love the purple but Raptors have to stop changing jerseys/colours every 5 years. The current ones is fine. Love the red jerseys, not big on the black ones but i think their home white is one of the most underrated jerseys in the league.

And just because the Raps are heading into a new era doesn't mean they need to get new uniforms.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

I think a bit of continuity in the Franchise would be nice for a change. I don't even think the current ones look too bad, especially the black alternate one.
      That said, I'd be all for rocking the purple a few times a year, like all the teams that did throwbacks this season. My god, I was watching a cellar-dweller Phoenix team just for those Black jerseys (okay, and Goran Dragic).

Comment

Nope. I love the black alternates.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Few things would please me more than the raptors overhauling their awful unis.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

yup, with long sleeves just like golden state, those look so awesome.

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
              yup, with long sleeves just like golden state, those look so awesome.
              your text looks more awesome, now.
              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                your text looks more awesome, now.
                haha, I should've mentioned, but in some forums green text is indicative of a troll post/sarcasm.

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
                  haha, I should've mentioned, but in some forums green text is indicative of a troll post/sarcasm.
                  You learn something new everyday.
                  "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

What did you mean by "new era"? Did Colangelo get fired?
                    your pal,
                    ebrian

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
                      What did you mean by "new era"? Did Colangelo get fired?
                      Was wondering that myself.

What new era?

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        Was wondering that myself.

What new era?
                        Oh. I just noticed this is the same guy who created that "what if Mo Pete..." thread.

I voted yes on the jerseys though. I think we should go with Hypercolor jerseys next year. Remember those?
                        your pal,
                        ebrian

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
                          Oh. I just noticed this is the same guy who created that "what if Mo Pete..." thread.

I voted yes on the jerseys though. I think we should go with Hypercolor jerseys next year. Remember those?
                          Whoa, that's going waaaaay back!

Maybe we can get Chip & Pepper to outfit the team's shoes

Comment

I voted yes.

We need something like Phoenix's PHX jersey. But ours could be just "T. O." I'd also like to see a "big smoke" alternate. Maybe that isn't cool, though if it somehow encourages kids to start smoking.

Comment

jerseys are fine...id claw my eyes out if I had to see those purple jerseys again! if anything bring back the dino logo for a throwback jersey but we don't need new uni's

Comment

Working...
                              X