New Uniforms 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Lucas has value on the market maybe small but value none the less. Telfair has been playing over him and doing a reasonable job as the 3rd option guard. As for BC pretty sure he saved his job with the Rudy Gay deal.
    It was a joke man, replying to Nilanka's "Telfair era" comment .

Neither are really stellar options as a primary backup, but both are good as 3rd stringers who can move up a peg.

Comment

Guys, guys....no need to butt heads over this. We'll simply call it the "Telcus Era".....

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Guys, guys....no need to butt heads over this. We'll simply call it the "Telcus Era".....
        Forderon, eat your heart out...

*Also, Telcus seems dangerously close to something Telus could sue you for...

Comment

the era is, that now we have a new face of the franchise in rudy gay. when chris bosh left that started a new era in raptors basketball. now that we have rudy gay its a new era
          TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS #tradeBargnani..

Comment

so there's only really been 3 eras... always defined by the mop girls.

The current asian girl of indeterminate age and hotness who i'll fap over anyways era

The previous hot blond chick who i definitely fapped over era

and then there was the dark age. the pre ever noticing the mop girls at all.. if it was even a girl back then era

Comment

NO. they're fine. and definitely don't bring back purple.

all its going to get is negative backlash anyway. re:spending needless money on something insignificant while the team is still losing a lot.

Comment

Just change the colour back to purple and black, and white. Not the purple dinosaur one, too extreme. I wanna get rid of the red, too many teams use red as their teams colour, I would like some orginality..

Comment

Oh god yes.

The red needs to go.

Comment

What new era? until we crack 47+ wins there should be no discussions on a "new era".

Comment

everyone thinks that the raptors need a change in uniforms...in reality they need a change in management, coaching and point guard position..just bring the throwback raptor jersey's for a couple games.. im very surprised the suns and bucks got those ugly throwbacks this year for a couple games...and we didnt...i guess thats what happens when you r the raptors

Comment

however....when teams do bad for so long...like the raptors maybe we do need a change of uniforms...its a continuous trend that seems to happen...lebron left the cavs...the cavs changed....charlotte bobcats suck ass...they changing back to hornets....new orleans suck....they r changing to pelicans...sacramento moving to seattle....kings suck...it seems to happen with shit teams...all the good teams just add a third or fourth jersey for marketing purposes....doesn't n e one think that navy blue okc jersey has nothing to do with okc...what happened to a yellow or black alternate or orange...there alternate looks like a reversed Husky's jersey

Comment

Definitely. Our uniform screams mediocrity and a fresh look would certainly not be a bad thing

Comment

Maybe some minor tweaks to it, but at least keep the overall colour scheme the same. No thanks on the purple.

Comment

we need a new dance pak too. this year's squad isn't quite as strippery as i'd like them to be.

new era. new titties.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                                we need a new dance pak too. this year's squad isn't quite as strippery as i'd like them to be.

new era. new titties.
                                Heinz as usual

I would prefer something else instead of those stripes, which are awfully uncreative. Something unique, modern. Wouldn't oppose to color scheme change as well.
                                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                                X