Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors @Bobcats: Nothing else to play for but culture change and youth development.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL dam I dont know what to say other than the bench is complete trash except for Fields and Ross. Anderson and Lucas were in for 5 mins and they killed the team.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
      LOL dam I dont know what to say other than the bench is complete trash except for Fields and Ross. Anderson and Lucas were in for 5 mins and they killed the team.
      Indeed. I really hope they don't pick Anderson back up this summer. I think he needs to be taken away from Casey so he doesn't have him as an option. I hope Ross improves and earns the 6th man role, but I still just don't trust Casey with AA around. And Fields always brings what's expected.

Comment

Even though AA seems to be liked on the team, and a decent character guy, all he reminds me of is Mike James.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          Even though AA seems to be liked on the team, and a decent character guy, all he reminds me of is Mike James.
          Exactly. Good comparison.

Comment

this team is much farther away than I thought.

the roster is not perfect but it should better than this.

I like Ross but it really sucks a top talent did not come out of last season.

culture change... wiining program.... whatever

Comment

Of course AA on the floor right on cue

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA....Cleveland has completely lost it's 20 point lead on Miami.

I was hoping they could wait to collapse until after the Raps game is over.

Comment

You should turn on miami game now... From -28 .. 77-77. wow. crazy

Comment

Amir got hit and gets foul lol

Comment

Timeout and what do you know a TURNOVER!
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                        Seriously....it feels like abuse to watch it happen over and over again.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          this team is much farther away than I thought.

the roster is not perfect but it should better than this.

I like Ross but it really sucks a top talent did not come out of last season.

culture change... wiining program.... whatever
                          To be fair the starters executed. The Bench completely wet the bed when they came in we have the most worthless subs in the league BC has his work cut out for him getting some guys beside Ross and fields that can provide something.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                            well actually rautins is right it was a foul but who cares now...

Comment

I want raptors be like miami. Now.

Comment

Again (and I know it was a really short stint), but why did Pietrus get run tonight?

Not suggesting it had a huge impact on the game. Just saying...wtf?

Comment

Working...
                                X