No announcement yet.

GT: Knicks @ Raps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be interesting to see if DD improves his 3pt shot ( when he was traded I thought by now he was shooting threes! ) next season..that's why I dont want to see DD getting traded, he's good asset still and i'm pretty sure nothing similar gonna happen to him like to bargs.

Comment

Why does Clyde Frazier talk like he's in a Dr Seuss book...? It gets so annoying

Comment

So that's the best play the Raps can come up with after a timeuout??
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
          So that's the best play the Raps can come up with after a timeuout??
          At least they didn't turn it over. That's a small miracle for them.

Comment

Lol Anderson is on fire and Lowry took an ill advised long 3. Unbelievable.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Lol Anderson is on fire and Lowry took an ill advised long 3. Unbelievable.
              Eh, that's usual!

Comment

You know the problems with the bench is more so on Lucas not being a PG and Telfair being unconditioned more than Anderson. But you know blow up the bench its completely awful. Lucas laid an Egg.... he has a nice floater but if it isnt a 3 Lucas aint shooting.

Carmelo was automatic tonight, Ross picked a fine night to be off with his shot but he still did other things.

Comment

A fadeaway 3 after a timeout? wtf.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

A fadeaway 3 after a timeout? wtf.
                    Dwane Casey FTW

Comment

The team is a mess!!! LOL can we just fast forward to September yet? omg lol

Comment

Raptors will be picking in the top 3 I call it. Weak draft with no consensus #1 pick. Yeah, David Stern will give us a top 3 pick.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          THey've definitely made a conscious effort to get Demar to shoot 3s tonight.
                          Rudy and DeMar don't complement each others game well. For it to work, they need Rudy or DeMar to be able to shoot the 3 on a consistent basis. Can't see it happening. Both guys are horrendous 3pt shooters.

Would love to have a guy like a Klay Thompson or a Gordon Hayward on this team right now.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Man, watching the Heat play....Shane Battier is such a smart defender. If he had been born an athletic big man like Howard or Garnett, or Robinson for a throwback guy, he would be defensive player of the year many times. They would only give the award to other people to break the monotony.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              Man, watching the Heat play....Shane Battier is such a smart defender. If he had been born an athletic big man like Howard or Garnett, or Robinson for a throwback guy, he would be defensive player of the year many times. They would only give the award to other people to break the monotony.
                              You said it. I always thought that Battier is best non athletic defender ( since rockets tbh )

Comment

Rudy and DeMar don't complement each others game well. For it to work, they need Rudy or DeMar to be able to shoot the 3 on a consistent basis. Can't see it happening. Both guys are horrendous 3pt shooters.

Would love to have a guy like a Klay Thompson or a Gordon Hayward on this team right now.
                                I think that we will see an overall improvement in Rudy's efficiency when the back and shoulder heal. However I'm not sold on him yet. Demar I think will work his ass off and become a 33% 3 pt shooter in the next couple of years.

Comment

Working...
                                X