GT: Knicks @ Raps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

qb5PHILA@hotmail.com wrote: View Post
    I think that we will see an overall improvement in Rudy's efficiency when the back and shoulder heal. However I'm not sold on him yet. Demar I think will work his ass off and become a 33% 3 pt shooter in the next couple of years.

From your words to God's ears! I really hope he'll become better 3pt shooter, but I'm already waiting for couple years. Still got faith in him!

Comment

couple things.

1.Training Camp
      2 Bench overhaul

The season Imo could have been saved and been exciting down the stretch with the that Boozer deal YES IM STILL TALKING ABOUT IT!!!!

think about it Boozer and Nate 2 weak points addressed immediately.

Comment

We've been hearing this back injury for a couple of weeks now. It's pretty obvious that Rudy is not completely healthy. So my question is, if Rudy is not 100% why play him? why take the risk? why not just shut him down to make sure that he's 100% healthy next year?
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
          We've been hearing this back injury for a couple of weeks now. It's pretty obvious that Rudy is not completely healthy. So my question is, if Rudy is not 100% why play him? why take the risk? why not just shut him down to make sure that he's 100% healthy next year?
          90% agree, problem is, he arrived via mid season trade. Still needs to get integrated with his teammates, the off-season is time for individual improvement, and training camp meant for team system, they're not going to worry about (or make it big priority) trying to get him comfortable with the team system.

Although, I think there's a point before you really need to make sure he's healthy, and maybe last 5-6 games in the season, just shut him down.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I have the game PVRed. Was unable to watch last night.

Is this worth watching?

The fact I ask is confirming I have reached "Don't give a shit" mode in the Raptors season.

In the past I still had hope and potential fueling my passion. Colangelo and Casey have given the ol' 1-2 face stomp on that.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post

Is this worth watching?

The fact I ask is confirming I have reached "Don't give a shit" mode in the Raptors season.

In the past I still had hope and potential fueling my passion. Colangelo and Casey have given the ol' 1-2 face stomp on that.
              It was a good game. If you can handle another loss, its worth it if only to see Anderson go for 20 in the 3rd. He hit some shots that were absolutely bananas.

Comment

You know if anderson came off the bench and played beside a guard other than lucas like say Ridnour or Barea I wouldn't mind him staying a Raptor.

*Flame shield raised up

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post

Is this worth watching?

I feel the exact same way...

Comment

If you need Alan Freaking Anderson to drop 20 in a quarter just to stay close in a game, you know your offense is complete trash.

Comment

Well I watch every raps game... But most of the time I turn off for couple minutes in the middle of game you can get upset or mad very easily with them....

Comment

btw just saw the news that Kleiza is done for the season, coach don't want him to play. So c'mon his value is nearly zero, league doesn't even know that he's ACTUALLY healthy.. Looks like raps are ready to buy out his contract or let him play next season start and then trade him?

Comment

Kleiza is Amnesty Period.

Comment

Working...
                          X