Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 95

Thread: GT: Raps @ Knicks

  1. #61
    Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    2,959
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    That final possession was just comical. John Lucas man what the heck are you doing?
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

  2. Like white men can't jump liked this post
  3. #62
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,663
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
    I guess tank nation is in full effect with this piss poor effort. At least Landry and JV give a fuck.. my two favorite Raps right now
    It will be funny if raps get top 3 pick. Poor draft class - raps got top pick.

  4. #63
    Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    2,244
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    It will be funny if raps get top 3 pick. Poor draft class - raps got top pick.
    Mclemore would look nice beside Rudy

  5. #64
    Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    2,959
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Devlin's "homeristic" is embarassing.
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

  6. #65
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,781
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    That final possession was just comical. John Lucas man what the heck are you doing?
    There's nothing more I can say about Lucas.

    THe only talking left to do is by my crowbar, to his knees.

  7. #66
    Raptors Republic Superstar FoxMachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,518
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    this team has become an embarrassment and it doesn't seem to bother them at all

  8. #67
    Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    2,959
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Jonas still with only 1 shot attempt.

    What exactly is the gameplan for tonight's game without Chandler? shoot long contested jump shots?
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

  9. #68
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,663
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I really hope next year will be different story. Like .500 team, if not it'll be hard to follow raps again. It's been three years! cmon we have to see some improvement. And we're -22!

    Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    Jonas still with only 1 shot attempt.

    What exactly is the gameplan for tonight's game without Chandler? shoot long contested jump shots?
    Team like Memphis would beat NY easy.

  10. #69
    Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    3,558
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Why the hell is Telfair not getting any minutes?? Lucas is shit.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

  11. #70
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,663
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    Why the hell is Telfair not getting any minutes?? Lucas is shit.
    tanking?:rolleyes ok I'm turning off.

  12. #71
    Raptors Republic All-Star Soft Euro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Utrecht, The Netherlands (Yes, that's Europe!)
    Posts
    1,920
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    When Jonas makes a dumb mistake it's called growing pains, and the price of growing or something like that. But what do we call the dumbfounded mistakes by other players and the annoying lack of something resembling sound offense.

  13. #72
    Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    2,959
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    I really hope next year will be different story. Like .500 team, if not it'll be hard to follow raps again. It's been three years! cmon we have to see some improvement. And we're -22!

    Team like Memphis would beat NY easy.
    I really hope there's a new coach and a new GM next year.
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

  14. #73
    Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    3,558
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Matt Devlin just went super homer on that last no call. "Ok...that's not a foul at all." LOL
    Twitter - @thekid_it

  15. #74
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,663
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Well JV started getting touches at the end

  16. #75
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,781
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    I really hope next year will be different story. Like .500 team, if not it'll be hard to follow raps again. It's been three years! cmon we have to see some improvement. And we're -22!



    Team like Memphis would beat NY easy.
    Technically this team has been declining since the success they had in BC's first year. That's what, 6 straight years of getting worse/staying bad? Special brand of incompetence right there.

  17. #76
    Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    2,959
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    JR Smith lol
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

  18. Like isaacthompson liked this post
  19. #77
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,663
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Technically this team has been declining since the success they had in BC's first year. That's what, 6 straight years of getting worse/staying bad? Special brand of incompetence right there.
    We're inconsistent. Getting worse - getting better - becoming bad - staying bad...

    btw Toronto Raptors Considering Shutting Down Rudy Gay for Rest of Season
    ---

    JV 4/4
    AMIR 2/3
    ..
    Last edited by rocwell; Sat Mar 23rd, 2013 at 09:57 PM.

  20. #78
    Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    2,959
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    We're inconsistent. Getting worse - getting better - becoming bad - staying bad...

    btw Toronto Raptors Considering Shutting Down Rudy Gay for Rest of Season
    ---

    JV 4/4
    AMIR 2/3

    ..
    Bring back tank nation??

    Lucas 2/11
    Anderson 5/14
    DeRozan 7/15
    Lowry 6/13
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

  21. #79
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,781
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Jonas didn't even get touches. He got them for himself. Lucas kept chucking. I hope he never sees the floor again. I would rather play anybody else at PG....Telfair, Pietrus, Kleiza, Aaron Gray...ANYBODY

  22. #80
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,663
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Jonas didn't even get touches. He got them for himself. Lucas kept chucking. I hope he never sees the floor again. I would rather play anybody else at PG....Telfair, Pietrus, Kleiza, Aaron Gray...ANYBODY
    If we're tanking we'll see Lucas even more on the floor would be fun to see aaron play as PG by the way Kleiza is shutdown for the rest of the season. ( he's healthy )

    Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    Bring back tank nation??

    Lucas 2/11
    Anderson 5/14
    DeRozan 7/15
    Lowry 6/13

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •