• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JR Smith lol
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Technically this team has been declining since the success they had in BC's first year. That's what, 6 straight years of getting worse/staying bad? Special brand of incompetence right there.
      We're inconsistent. Getting worse - getting better - becoming bad - staying bad...

btw Toronto Raptors Considering Shutting Down Rudy Gay for Rest of Season
      ---

JV 4/4
      AMIR 2/3
      Last edited by rocwell; Sat Mar 23, 2013, 09:57 PM.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        We're inconsistent. Getting worse - getting better - becoming bad - staying bad...

btw Toronto Raptors Considering Shutting Down Rudy Gay for Rest of Season
        ---

JV 4/4
        AMIR 2/3

Bring back tank nation??

Lucas 2/11
        Anderson 5/14
        DeRozan 7/15
        Lowry 6/13
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Jonas didn't even get touches. He got them for himself. Lucas kept chucking. I hope he never sees the floor again. I would rather play anybody else at PG....Telfair, Pietrus, Kleiza, Aaron Gray...ANYBODY

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            Jonas didn't even get touches. He got them for himself. Lucas kept chucking. I hope he never sees the floor again. I would rather play anybody else at PG....Telfair, Pietrus, Kleiza, Aaron Gray...ANYBODY
            If we're tanking we'll see Lucas even more on the floor would be fun to see aaron play as PG by the way Kleiza is shutdown for the rest of the season. ( he's healthy )

TRex wrote: View Post
            Bring back tank nation??

Lucas 2/11
            Anderson 5/14
            DeRozan 7/15
            Lowry 6/13

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
              If we're tanking we'll see Lucas even more on the floor would be fun to see aaron play as PG by the way Kleiza is shutdown for the rest of the season. ( he's healthy )

I'd like to see Kleiza go Sprewell tribute on Casey during a game. Go ram his head into the scorer's table and check himself in at PG....obviously he'd get ejected right away. But Casey would get a much needed smack to the head.

Comment

The last 5 games Lucas has played in he's shot 2-25, and those 2 he hit were today. Man, it's like early-season Lucas all over again.

Comment

Lucas is a nightmare 3rd string is even a stretch hes an undersized SG thats what he is guy is a nightmare at point.

Comment

Most selfish group of perimeter players the Raps have had in a long, long time. It's even worse now that the season is done and it's every man for himself.

Recorded the game, couldn't watch most of it. Seeing Val go 4-4 and standing under the basket wide open on about 5 or 6 other possessions where no one would pass him the ball was it for me. Especially when most of those possessions ended up in midrange jumpers.

Just don't think I can watch Anderson and Lucas out there chucking away anymore. I have tickets to the Raps game on April 14. Think that might be my next, and last, Raps game this year....

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                      When Jonas makes a dumb mistake it's called growing pains, and the price of growing or something like that. But what do we call the dumbfounded mistakes by other players and the annoying lack of something resembling sound offense.
                      Dude, JV is just too inconsistent. I mean, one game he misses 1 shot, the next he makes every shot and then he misses like 3 shots the next game. Come on. I mean, his FG% is wildly erratic. He's shot between 55% and 100% his last 6 games! How can a coach live with that? On Friday, he even missed a free throw!!!!!!

What you need out there are solid vets like John Lucas and Alan Anderson. You know waht you're getting with those guys. They can't make anything. You can plan around that. More mid-range jumpers! More contested threes! YEEEAAARRGGGHHHH!

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                        Most selfish group of perimeter players the Raps have had in a long, long time. It's even worse now that the season is done and it's every man for himself.

Recorded the game, couldn't watch most of it. Seeing Val go 4-4 and standing under the basket wide open on about 5 or 6 other possessions where no one would pass him the ball was it for me. Especially when most of those possessions ended up in midrange jumpers.

Just don't think I can watch Anderson and Lucas out there chucking away anymore. I have tickets to the Raps game on April 14. Think that might be my next, and last, Raps game this year....
                        Unbelievably frustrating to watch. You know, when there are no expectations and all you want to see is the team try and finish out developing chemistry and young players, and you can still say the way they're playing is fucking unacceptable, there's a really big problem.

So sick of watching the game be monopolized by scrubs who are being played in rotation spots that are way above their abilities. At least they could forcefeed the rooks instead. Jonas.....11 pts on 4 fga...fucking ridiculous. Even Ross had a quietly efficient night.

The absolute only positive I can take away from this game is that Fields played really well, again proving that he's valuable as a glueguy.....and really, that AA has no business being on this team.
                        Last edited by white men can't jump; Sun Mar 24, 2013, 12:30 PM.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post

Well seeing as April 14 is pretty much the end of the season it would make sense you're basically not gonna see them again for along while

Comment

I didnt see the game but just skimmed through the highlights and honestly FUCK the Knicks Carmelo Kenyon and JR are fucking asses 2-2 series Raps have a rival now.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                              I didnt see the game but just skimmed through the highlights and honestly FUCK the Knicks Carmelo Kenyon and JR are fucking asses 2-2 series Raps have a rival now.
                              Yeah, Kenyon especially played like a punk all night, and got to look good because JV's teammates never had his back on rotations....yes, sometimes it's his fault for not defending the p'n'r, but a fair amount of times last night it was his teammates failing to make the help rotation to keep his man from being able to roll for a dunk.

Comment

Not worried about Kenyon he may not even have a job next season... Carmelo and JR though... not high character guys at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X