GT: Raps @ Knicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT: Raps @ Knicks

So tonight is another game in the season that can't end soon enough. Rudy did not travel with the team. Probably be another real sloppy affair.

Fields with a nice and1. Has good energy, again.

Comment

Missed the ft of course.

Comment

that's crazy, raps are shooting threes when chandler is out, wtf is the plan???

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          The plan is to make AA look good when he comes in and saves them again

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            The plan is lazy offense as usual. It's so hard to watch this team play sometimes.

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
              The plan is to make AA look good when he comes in and saves them again
              The things I want to say about AA are inappropriate for a public forum.

Comment

Kyle Lowry. Sigh.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Oh I just noticed that we play different lineup again !!!! But Atlanta is still 1st..

Comment

Oh my God...they actually executed properly out of a timeout. That's like climbing Everest for this team.

Comment

Sweeeet pass

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                        Kyle Lowry. Sigh.
                        You know those players where people say, "You hate it when they're on the other team, but you'd love to have them on your team?" Lowry's the extremely rare case where you hate him when he's on the other team, and you hate him when he's on your team.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

AA will miss all 3pts today, you'll see!

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                            You know those players where people say, "You hate it when they're on the other team, but you'd love to have them on your team?" Lowry's the extremely rare case where you hate when him when he's on the other team, and you hate him when he's on your team.
                            I think he does good job running a team but he looks like he hasn't find his niche what to do, how to play.. But I'm pretty sure he's great asset and will be great asset for future yrs.

What happened with Lucas shot! C'mon.

Comment

I'd really like to see them actually pass it to JV at some point. *For a postup

Comment

Working...
                              X