No announcement yet.

GT: Raps @ Knicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand the hate for AA. The guy just tied a Raptors high for most points in a quarter, having already come one point shy earlier this season. He's had more 4 point plays this season then the whole team has had for the 10 seasons before (not an actual stat, but he's had at least a half dozen which is crazy). Sure, sometimes he looks like a chucker but then so does Melo. How do you think opposing fans feel when they see him going into a three point shot? They're screaming at their TVs "Don't leave that guy open!"

Of course, now that the season is done I don't see the point in raising his value with extended playing time. I'd like to resign him on the cheap but the way he's been playing this year he could get a $4 million a year offer.

Comment

Hes streaky and takes bad shots but a part of him taking bad shots is when he is playing he is usually beside Lucas which if both are playing like shit the team is dead in the water cause it means the bench literally gave us nothing and before you know it its a 17-32 point quarter that ultimately costs us the game.

We need a bench unit that can either put up a consistent attack or hold down the fort defensively while the starters take their 5-10 minute rests...

Comment

He's had a few bad games but then so does every player. Considering what he is capable of I'm tired of seeing him referred to as a scrub. Also, he does hold the fort defensively. So, is he taking the blame when the rest of the bench fails?

Comment

Now think why AA and Lucas chucks? Make stupid shots? Why DD and RG are throwing bricks from mid range and why Lowry doesn't look like himself. Because of the coach. Period. Coach cannot allow such things, if they throw these bricks and coach is fine with that, then well, it's horrible. If coach just cannot control them then it's even more horrible, though I don't believe this may be the case. Of course one may say coach is GM puppet and maybe GM is someone's else puppet doll, but it's not just players. Player like AA would flourish in team like San Antonio under short leash, I'm not even talking about JV.
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
            I didnt see the game but just skimmed through the highlights and honestly FUCK the Knicks Carmelo Kenyon and JR are fucking asses 2-2 series Raps have a rival now.
            Kenyon dunking the putback on JV and then yelling in his face was enough for me.

And then JR Smith putting in the layup at the buzzer at the end of the game....I was pissed.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
            X