No announcement yet.

GT: Raps @ Knicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That final possession was just comical. John Lucas man what the heck are you doing?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
      I guess tank nation is in full effect with this piss poor effort. At least Landry and JV give a fuck.. my two favorite Raps right now
      It will be funny if raps get top 3 pick. Poor draft class - raps got top pick.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        It will be funny if raps get top 3 pick. Poor draft class - raps got top pick.
        Mclemore would look nice beside Rudy

Comment

Devlin's "homeristic" is embarassing.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
            That final possession was just comical. John Lucas man what the heck are you doing?
            There's nothing more I can say about Lucas.

THe only talking left to do is by my crowbar, to his knees.

Comment

this team has become an embarrassment and it doesn't seem to bother them at all

Comment

Jonas still with only 1 shot attempt.

What exactly is the gameplan for tonight's game without Chandler? shoot long contested jump shots?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

I really hope next year will be different story. Like .500 team, if not it'll be hard to follow raps again. It's been three years! cmon we have to see some improvement. And we're -22!

TRex wrote: View Post
                  Jonas still with only 1 shot attempt.

What exactly is the gameplan for tonight's game without Chandler? shoot long contested jump shots?
                  Team like Memphis would beat NY easy.

Comment

Why the hell is Telfair not getting any minutes?? Lucas is shit.
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                      Why the hell is Telfair not getting any minutes?? Lucas is shit.
                      tanking?:rolleyes ok I'm turning off.

Comment

When Jonas makes a dumb mistake it's called growing pains, and the price of growing or something like that. But what do we call the dumbfounded mistakes by other players and the annoying lack of something resembling sound offense.

Comment

I really hope next year will be different story. Like .500 team, if not it'll be hard to follow raps again. It's been three years! cmon we have to see some improvement. And we're -22!

I really hope there's a new coach and a new GM next year.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Matt Devlin just went super homer on that last no call. "Ok...that's not a foul at all." LOL
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Well JV started getting touches at the end

Comment

Technically this team has been declining since the success they had in BC's first year. That's what, 6 straight years of getting worse/staying bad? Special brand of incompetence right there.

Comment

Working...
                                X