This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 NCAA March Madness Thread.

Anyone interested? Message me if you are and I can send you an invite. It's the CBS brackets.

i'll play

Comment

We usually do the Yahoo one but whatever. I'm down.

Comment

If you guys prefer yahoo ill set that up tomorrow. If you guys know anyone else who might be interested let me know.

Comment

Count me in tucas. I can promote it via Twitter and maybe we'll get some more interest. Let me know.

Comment

I'm down for either CBS or Yahoo, but prefer CBS. They've got a GREAT set up.

Comment

Never done the march madness brackets thing before, but I'm down like Joey!

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post
                Never done the march madness brackets thing before, but I'm down like Joey!
                Alright send me a PM with your email and ill send you an invite.

Comment

Count me in too, Tucas, if there is room.

I pmd my email.

Comment

Reminder that as of today you can set your brackets.

Comment

I got the U winning it all haha... lost big on UNLV today though, had them in the Elite 8. I got the two 5 vs 12's wrong, and those are always the upsets.

Hows everyone doing?

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                        I got the U winning it all haha... lost big on UNLV today though, had them in the Elite 8. I got the two 5 vs 12's wrong, and those are always the upsets.

Hows everyone doing?
                        Lol idk why but I chose Belmont over Arizona. Which is weird because Belmont has never won a tourney game before so I would've never usually chose them. I was lucky enough not to get screwed too bad by Oregon and California winning because I had both 5's losing second round. But I was looking at others brackets and some people got hurt bad with unlv. All because the refs never called the foul with 6 seconds left.

Comment

Yeah a bunch of games went nothing like how I thought they would. At least Davidson didnt pull off the miracle against Marquette.

We have seen a lot of the top teams struggle. Gonzaga, Marguette, Oklahoma State, and now New Mexico against Harvard.

Hell of a tourney so far.

Comment

Is it just me or are these upsets becoming laughably funny? The first seeds must be ecstatic by now.

Comment

Ya I'm in last place for both my brackets ... this is a hugely humbling experience .. that'll teach me not to copy the same bracket for more than one Tourney.

Comment

Working...
                              X