No announcement yet.

Raps 2012-2013 Game Of The Year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah! Demar's 37 in a losing effort in a triple-overtime against Utah, at home. That was a fun game to watch, and while they walked away with an 'L', the played extremely hard.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Pacers game was definitely the most entertaining for me. Broke their home win streak with an unbelievable 4 point play to go into overtime and then actually win.

Comment

Holy Craptors wrote: View Post
        Remember that game where the Raptors fought hard, but then lost in overtime?

That was a good one.
        I seem to have forgot that one.

Comment

Holy Craptors wrote: View Post
          Remember that game where the Raptors fought hard, but then lost in overtime?

That was a good one.
          That was probably half of the games this season. lol Maybe that was your point? :P
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

def the tripple ot utah game because i was there. nothing like 3 ot periods when you were supposed to be writting an essay that night. procrastinating at its finest.

Comment

Raptors first 3 games against Indiana for me. And Rudy Gay's debut vs the Clippers.

Raptors first 3 games against Indy were like a playoff type game.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
              X