Raps 2012-2013 Game Of The Year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raps 2012-2013 Game Of The Year?

with the season being over pretty much and just really about enjoying Ross and JV development. What was everyone's favorite game this year?

I really liked Rudy Gay's debut talk about hype and highlights, showed flash of what the teams identity should be with so many athletes on the floor, defense leads to offense get out and run the floor for easy transition buckets, putting opposing teams under pressure for having to guard 3 scorers in Gay, DeRozan and Lowry it was just poetry.

2nd would be the 2nd road win against Indiana because I thought we were out and the defense by Rudy then finding amir for a game tying bucket was just awesome, then of course rudy nailing a game winner right in front of Frank Vogel to be rewarded with a JV bear hug was just awesome.

Honorable Mention***

Jose Calderon's triple double against IND which ended with a skin of their teeth win Jose had his iconic arms up picture after that game, really captured what all fans felt lol.

Home game win against Denver...just great close fight game and another The Mozgov Poster from DeRozan and another Rudy Gay game winner

the 2 last Orlando games to sweep them Ross's highlight reel showing everything he could do and of course DeRozan's game winner in Orlando.

DeRozan going HAM against Utah at home for that crazy triple OT game which we lost but it was a great game.

What's your favorite game of the season?

Orlando game. That game winner was straight out of Compton

Comment

I like Rudy's debut.

From a negative perspective the Portland game in early December was hitting rock bottom. The rematch on January 2nd was Ross' best game of the year and a blowout win.

Comment

The Indiana road wins were both terrific.

Winning at MSG was fun.

The Spurs loss in Toronto was a really good game.

The worst game for me (where I turned off the TV in disgust) was the Clippers game where Colangelo went on air and threw Ross and JV under the bus. That performance, along with the team's play, was shameful.

Comment

Either Rudy's debut or when we beat the pacers.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Probably could have added a poll but you know theres a lot. Lets make it more interesting and say worst games.

The 2 games playing the Wizards then Cavs while in the chase of the Bucks were a nail in the coffin and really disappointing.

Comment

The game against Utah, that was a thriller.

Comment

Rudy's debut is definitely up there.
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Oh no question for me it was that road game in Golden State. Even though it was a loss, it was ridiculously entertaining to watch and it was probably Bargnani's only great game of the season.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    I like Rudy's debut.

From a negative perspective the Portland game in early December was hitting rock bottom. The rematch on January 2nd was Ross' best game of the year and a blowout win.
                    Can't help but bring up the negatives eh?

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
                      Can't help but bring up the negatives eh?
                      Mouth piece throwing?

Bargnani injury?

4-18?

ending a 5 game west road trip 0-5?

Lowry injury?

Blow out loss?

Final straw before season was somewhat salvaged?

Tough game to forget, sadly.

In my defense it was a negative sandwich. Positive, negative, positive. The rematch on January 2nd with Portland was a great game and Ross went off.

Comment

Remember that game where the Raptors fought hard, but then lost in overtime?

That was a good one.

Celebrating the Futility of the Toronto Raptors:
                        http://www.holycraptors.com

Comment

I want to say rudy's debut but clippers were playing like shit anyways

prob spurs game. just a good grind of a game.

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
                            I want to say rudy's debut but clippers were playing like shit anyways

prob spurs game. just a good grind of a game.
                            Regardless of opponent, it was still a nice feeling watching that game. The most excited I was to watch a game in a long time.
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Two Games: Rudy's debut, or Rudy's game-winner over the Indiana Pacers.

Rudy Gay's debut was unbelievable. The game had a crazy amount of energy, possibly even a life of it's own. That game actually showed the full potential of how well this team can play on both ends of the court, basically a dream come true...
                              In one game...

The Indiana Pacers game was AWESOME. Toronto the entire game could NOT get over the hump, until they were able to go on a late run, which ended in two Amir baskets, an incredible Rudy Gay defensive play to steal the ball mid-court, and a Rudy Gay game-winner.

Honourable Mention: Demar's game-winner at the buzzer in Orlando.

That one was probably one of the hardest shots I've ever seen. I mean, he was fading all the way to the corner, off-balance, not to mention the arch was comparable to a rainbow... Demar had an amazing moment too. I love seeing my favourite players take the spotlight.
                              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                              X