Colangelo loves his Italian forwards...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    He seems to be scouting Europe in general. That makes more sense. Here's a story about him looking at a hyped up Greek (but really Nigerian) kid...actually think this kid looks pretty intriguing.

http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2013/03...ecs-to-athens/
    Looks interesting indeed; don't like his shot though. I'm wondering if Saric is still on anyones radar. I haven't seen him play all season and he seems to have dropped out of the top of the mock drafts for some time now.

Comment

There are many great players playing in Europe who could be cheap and effective off the bench. Its actually quite strange that players from Europe get signed quite rarely.
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
        There are many great players playing in Europe who could be cheap and effective off the bench. Its actually quite strange that players from Europe get signed quite rarely.
        I agree; it always seems that GM's (and fans for that matter) prefer to go with nba experience; they want to get what they know. They seem to think that there's this big gap between nba rotation players and 'international' players. There's not. Once you are part of the nba some players can get good contracts without doing anything special. That's why players like Steve Blake get 4 million a year while there are cheaper options with more upside available.

Comment

I think the Raptors should sign him because his name is Luigi.

That is all.
          Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post

That is all.
            Bargnani's substitute for primo commercials
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post

That is all.
              I'm all for it as long as there's a stipulation that Derozan's new nickname is "Princess Peach"

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                Looks interesting indeed; don't like his shot though. I'm wondering if Saric is still on anyones radar. I haven't seen him play all season and he seems to have dropped out of the top of the mock drafts for some time now.
                Saric reportedly has decided to go in next year's draft.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  Saric reportedly has decided to go in next year's draft.
                  Thanks; didn't know that.

Comment

Casey did say he wants some corner three point threats
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

It would be nice for AB to influence his national teammate to come to T. Before he gets traded.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                        +1
                        Just click "Like"; we've done away with the days of "+1" with nothing else in the comment.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          It would be nice for AB to influence his national teammate to come to T. Before he gets traded.
                          I dont think Bargnani ever even plays for his national team though hes usually hurt in the off season and eating pasta cause every season he comes back chubbier...

anyone have a lik for what this guy can do? I know you should watch highlights with a grain of salt though.

Comment

If BC is scouting for international players, he would be better off just spying on what the scouts from San Antonio are doing. They've written the book on how to scout non-Amercian players.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                              I dont think Bargnani ever even plays for his national team though hes usually hurt in the off season and eating pasta cause every season he comes back chubbier...

anyone have a lik for what this guy can do? I know you should watch highlights with a grain of salt though.
                              I know we all decided we don't like Bargnani and stuff, but this is plain stupid.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                                I'm all for it as long as there's a stipulation that Derozan's new nickname is "Princess Peach"
                                Do we also have to trade for Mario Chalmers? I envision a green Raptor mascot...

Comment

Working...
                                X