No announcement yet.

Colangelo loves his Italian forwards...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colangelo loves his Italian forwards...

http://www.sportando.net/eng/usa/nba...gi-datome.html

BC scouting another Italian

Honestly don't care where a guy is from.

Comment

I find myself struggling to deal with my bias and predjudice, re Italian forwards.

Comment

Bellinelli and Gallarnari are good
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I personally don't care where a guy is from either, but when comparing Europe and North America, you're definitely looking at two different skill sets.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

i think op was trying to say something like "yet another euro player"
            which i agree with

but i like datome's play still. basically everything bargs should be (jump+3pt+rebounding+dunks+some dribble control)
            celtics, bucks already went to scout him

Comment

Beat me to who knows he could be good there are a lot of great euro players, not every euro player is Bargnani Lethargic in ineptitude.... I know nothing about this guy but it says hes captain of his team so he could possibly lead our bench? high IQ and scoring wouldnt be frowned upon here in Raptor land cause I doubt AA will be back.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                +1
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

BC loves to travel. That's fine, as long as BC scouts players like Datome.He's got nothing special, but luigi/gigi ( yup. ) would be decent bench player, what u all think ?

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    +1 could this be the second coming of Jorge? It's funny for once BC has the advantage at going at a free agent lol
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
                      i think op was trying to say something like "yet another euro player"
                      which i agree with

but i like datome's play still. basically everything bargs should be (jump+3pt+rebounding+dunks+some dribble control)
                      celtics, bucks already went to scout him
                      Yea i wasn't really saying it in a negative way. Just stating the irony more than anything

Comment

He looks awesome ... I didn't think of overseas veterans as an option for improving this franchise.

The Garbajosa and AP signings brought us into another level; maybe a vet PG or big like this are possible.
                        The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

If i was GM.. and somebody told me "hey, there's an interesting player over in Italy"... i'd be on the first plane for my "work related" vacation..

too bad there aren't any prospects in Japan, Thailand, Bali, or Cabo San Lucas

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                            He seems to be scouting Europe in general. That makes more sense. Here's a story about him looking at a hyped up Greek (but really Nigerian) kid...actually think this kid looks pretty intriguing.

http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2013/03...ecs-to-athens/

Comment

If we are saying good bye to Anderson and Linas then I say hello to Gigi!
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                              X