Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ross better be good or bc really fucked up. drummond is a beast

Comment

At least now Raps have started to move the ball but man Caldeon does make the Pistons better in their offense. Drummond and Monroe owe this guy dinners every night!

Comment

Gay is broken.

Comment

the raptors are broken

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
            the raptors are broken
            JV played whole 1st and starts 2nd too.

Comment

so?

Comment

so?
                So that would be a first for JV and a clear sign that Casey intends to give him run for the rest of the season...and why not with a start like this.

Comment

Cannot believe Casey is leaving Anderson in instead of Fields.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                    So that would be a first for JV and a clear sign that Casey intends to give him run for the rest of the season...and why not with a start like this.
                    I have no problem with that but what does that have to do with my comment that the raptors are broken?

Comment

I have no problem with that but what does that have to do with my comment that the raptors are broken?
                      stop crying, clicked reply with quote unintentionally.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                        Also Amir is extra banged up right now, so I'm sure unless he feels he needs to pull JV, he'll get him as much run as possible.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                          stop crying, clicked reply with quote unintentionally.
                          lol pretty unnecessary

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                            Cannot believe Casey is leaving Anderson in instead of Fields.
                            Neither do I, but I've come to accept it. Casey just loves Anderson way too much. I love what Fields brings when he's on the floor.

I've basically come to accept that Casey really overvalues shooting. He'll always put a shooter out on the floor if he can. Our less than stellar "shooters" tend to steal more minutes than they should.

Comment

I wont care I hope we can trade Anderson for something... Ya though Detroits bigs are are the recipe to raping the Raptors.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                Neither do I, but I've come to accept it. Casey just loves Anderson way too much. I love what Fields brings when he's on the floor.

I've basically come to accept that Casey really overvalues shooting. He'll always put a shooter out on the floor if he can. Our less than stellar "shooters" tend to steal more minutes than they should.
                                Its awful! I would love to see Telfair and Fields running things off the bench, would have much more ball movement

Comment

Working...
                                X