• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about Lowry?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      One of the most complete Raptors game i've watched this year. They really did a great job pounding the ball inside to JV and Amir. JV was sensational. Amir as always is rock solid. Gay was tremendous in the 3rd. Ball movement and shot selection is way better. DeRozan though needs to stop with the Kobe like fadeaway shot. It's an awfully tough shot to make and he needs to realize that he's no Kobe Bryant.

Anyhow, anyone caught the Michigan/Kansas game? damn Trey Burke is something else!
      I caught last 5 minutes of action. That 3 tying was amazing. I think many nba teams can benefit from him.

Comment

Man a good watch things just clicked after the 1st quarter. The bench though is a goddam nightmare with Lucas though omg I want him gone I want him gone he has no idea how to run an offense...

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
          Well then good thing this doesn't happen often

Edit: wtf am I saying, nvm
          lol right?

Comment

What about Lowry?
            Um had 11 assist to only 2 TO and held Jose to 8 points on 7 shoots and 3 turnovers. Second str8 game with 10+ assist
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              Um had 11 assist to only 2 TO and held Jose to 8 points on 7 shoots and 3 turnovers. Second str8 game with 10+ assist
              Not to mention Jose was inefficient tonight. Lowry did his part, that's just my opinion. A C+ game for him. Made some mistakes early on, and quite frankly should have been a lot more aggressive against a defensively deficient player.

Demar really took advantage of Knight in the second. I thought he had a nice game.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

One of the most complete Raptors game i've watched this year. They really did a great job pounding the ball inside to JV and Amir. JV was sensational. Amir as always is rock solid. Gay was tremendous in the 3rd. Ball movement and shot selection is way better. DeRozan though needs to stop with the Kobe like fadeaway shot. It's an awfully tough shot to make and he needs to realize that he's no Kobe Bryant.

Anyhow, anyone caught the Michigan/Kansas game? damn Trey Burke is something else!
                Yeup, totally agree. The guy is a solid passer, shooter, penetrator. He's got some serious potential. Not a top 5 point guard or so, but a very good guard in the next level (in my opinion - hopefully).

I kind of wish we had that pick, so we can draft Burke. That guy can straight up PLAY.

Comment

and if he wanted to he could have destroyed Jose off the dribble it was open to him all night, but Rudy and DeMar were going off so why bother, the ball movement was pretty crisp lots of inside out back inside loved it.

Comment

11 assists...hmm. So if you watched the game, what do you think, do you think he played a great game?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

11 assists...hmm. So if you watched the game, what do you think, do you think he played a great game?
                      I don't think he played a great game, but he definitely played a solid, stable game.

Let me put it this way, for the most part, he did what I point guard should do.

Comment

bottom line is he took 3 shots made 2 of them had 11 asts and shut down Calderon. What more do you want?

Comment

I think people are making way too much of the Lowry-Jose matchup. Detroit has no wings. Anyone notice how easily Gay and Demar turned it on in the 2nd half? Casey was probably like "you're letting Kyle *%*^ing Singler own your asses out there, step the *$&@ up"....ok, probably with more tact, but something along those lines. On top of that, Amir put in his usual solid performance, and out of the 3 young bigs on the court for either team, JV had the most impact which is definitely another good sign for him.

On Lowry, he made some nice plays...but there were also gaping holes in the Pistons so-called defense. And did he shut down Jose? Jose still got Drummond going and did a decent job moving the ball. Monroe was guarded well by JV and Amir, and was never given the chance to have an impact when it mattered. Beyond those guys, the Pistons have no talent, even compared to the Raps, so who the heck is Jose going to pass to to knock down shots? It is frankly laughable that the Raps only have 3 more wins than them.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            I think people are making way too much of the Lowry-Jose matchup. Detroit has no wings. Anyone notice how easily Gay and Demar turned it on in the 2nd half? Casey was probably like "you're letting Kyle *%*^ing Singler own your asses out there, step the *$&@ up"....ok, probably with more tact, but something along those lines. On top of that, Amir put in his usual solid performance, and out of the 3 young bigs on the court for either team, JV had the most impact which is definitely another good sign for him.

On Lowry, he made some nice plays...but there were also gaping holes in the Pistons so-called defense. And did he shut down Jose? Jose still got Drummond going and did a decent job moving the ball. Monroe was guarded well by JV and Amir, and was never given the chance to have an impact when it mattered. Beyond those guys, the Pistons have no talent, even compared to the Raps, so who the heck is Jose going to pass to to knock down shots? It is frankly laughable that the Raps only have 3 more wins than them.
                            Pistons used to be real good defensively... I guess losing Prince adding Jose as main point just killed it.... honestly the defense of that team evaporated started Feb 1st. I think Calderon coming to Pistons was the worst thing to happen to a yound upstart like Knight poor kidding having to get abused by 2 guards every game... You are right though. the troubling thing is with a 30 point lead Lucas still couldnt run a good offense yikes why did we pick him up again? what was a blow out ends with a 27-8 run ewww..

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                              bottom line is he took 3 shots made 2 of them had 11 asts and shut down Calderon. What more do you want?
                              So he took 3 shots made 2 of them, had 11 assists. So that's a great game for you? did you watch the game?

Btw, "shutdown" is a strong word.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

So he took 3 shots made 2 of them, had 11 assists. So that's a great game for you? did you watch the game?

Btw, "shutdown" is a strong word.
                                It's a solid game no one said it was great. You need to give credit when it's due.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X