No announcement yet.

GT: Raptorts @ Pistons 7:30 on SN1 - thank you JOSE #8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every single time the ball is given to Jonas, I feel like he connects on the made basket 90% of the time. His offensive game is spectacular for a rookie.

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
      Every single time the ball is given to Jonas, I feel like he connects on the made basket 90% of the time. His offensive game is spectacular for a rookie.
      And he's still obviously raw. I mean, he has a high skill level all-around, but you can tell he's rushing and still not comfortable. Next year he'll be noticeably better I'm sure, and he'll have to learn to deal with doubles. He's going to be so good.

*Although tonight he doesn't look like he's really rushing or uncomfortable at all.
      Last edited by white men can't jump; Fri Mar 29, 2013, 08:53 PM.

Comment

JV's attitude is what tops it all off, he's got that badass attitude. He's like a white Tyson Chandler with a better offensive skillset.

Comment

JV is really just work horse love this kid I cosign what Rautins said fans If you love him now you will love him even more later.

Dont look now but Lowry has 9 asts nice to see some easy fast break points defense to offense and the ball moement is better than how they opened the game I love the continuous inside attack at all angles.

Comment

Oh Jonas, the smile you bring to my face with plays like that

Comment

Oh my Monroe!!!

Comment

That was a dirty jam by Monroe
                “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

Rudy has that takeover ability. Nice to see him making some 3's.
                  “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

Damn rudy, what did you drink at halftime?

Comment

This game tookoff real fast. It was a 1 point game like ten minutes ago

Comment

Ughh Leo needs to stop trying to make Jose look bad

Comment

Kyle Lowry is trying to prove a point tonight or something? And DeRozan earlier practicing with Fields and Payton paying his off the ball movement is looking nice.

Comment

Rudy had great halftime, for sure.

JV 14/11 already. Love it.

Comment

Man Gay is making me chuckle

Comment

Yeah I don't miss Jose
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X