No announcement yet.

GT: Raptorts @ Pistons 7:30 on SN1 - thank you JOSE #8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I think BC is probably going to put Ross on the table.

Comment

Oh man Knight... He's really unlucky this year.

Comment

Hahaha oh man I did not know that the opposing team's coach gets to pick who comes in for the injured player, i find this hilarious for some reason. Especially since he missed the first one

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
          Hahaha oh man I did not know that the opposing team's coach gets to pick who comes in for the injured player, i find this hilarious for some reason. Especially since he missed the first one
          I didn't know that either, interesting rule to say the least.. makes sense tho

Comment

Aha ... there's Ross ... making sure I notice him ...

Comment

So relaxing to see some non-iso offence tonight...

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                I didn't know that either, interesting rule to say the least.. makes sense tho
                Also quite comedic considering the coach is always going to pick the worst free throw shooter on the team; of course

Comment

Jv doesnt elevate whatsoever on his jimmys ...

Comment

Also quite comedic considering the coach is always going to pick the worst free throw shooter on the team; of course
                    I thought it was pretty funny too but at least it prevents a possible scenario where Dwight howard fakes an injury with 1 sec left and the lakers are down by 1 only to have dantoni pick nash to shoot the free throws and win the game lol I guess that would be the only reason to have such a rule

Comment

I thought it was pretty funny too but at least it prevents a possible scenario where Dwight howard fakes an injury with 1 sec left and the lakers are down by 1 only to have dantoni pick nash to shoot the free throws and win the game lol I guess that would be the only reason to have such a rule
                      I guess. But then you lose Dwight Howard?

Comment

I guess. But then you lose Dwight Howard?
                        yeah but only for 1 second of the game knowing you have a 90%+ freethrow shooter coming in to take the lead for you.. would really suck if he missed one tho lol

Comment

yeah but only for 1 second of the game knowing you have a 90%+ freethrow shooter coming in to take the lead for you.. would really suck if he missed one tho lol
                          Well then good thing this doesn't happen often

Edit: wtf am I saying, nvm
                          Last edited by Sig; Fri Mar 29, 2013, 10:03 PM.

Comment

mike, prague wrote: View Post
                            Jv doesnt elevate whatsoever on his jimmys ...
                            Yep. It's not a big problem at his size until he starts getting out a bit farther.

Comment

One of the most complete Raptors game i've watched this year. They really did a great job pounding the ball inside to JV and Amir. JV was sensational. Amir as always is rock solid. Gay was tremendous in the 3rd. Ball movement and shot selection is way better. DeRozan though needs to stop with the Kobe like fadeaway shot. It's an awfully tough shot to make and he needs to realize that he's no Kobe Bryant.

Anyhow, anyone caught the Michigan/Kansas game? damn Trey Burke is something else!
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                                One of the most complete Raptors game i've watched this year. They really did a great job pounding the ball inside to JV and Amir. JV was sensational. Amir as always is rock solid. Gay was tremendous in the 3rd. Ball movement and shot selection is way better. DeRozan though needs to stop with the Kobe like fadeaway shot. It's an awfully tough shot to make and he needs to realize that he's no Kobe Bryant.

Anyhow, anyone caught the Michigan/Kansas game? damn Trey Burke is something else!
                                How about Kyle Lowry?
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X