View Poll Results: Ok so who is pulling our leg?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blake

2 40.00%
  • Blakes twitter team

0 0%
  • Bring Back Babcock!

3 60.00%

Thread: Raptors Sign Andrea Bargnani to Extension(?)

Raptors Republic All-Star mike, prague's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Raptors Sign Andrea Bargnani to Extension(?)

I would congratulate blake for pulling the greatest April Fool's trick and making about a thousand peoples' heart skip a beat.

If Blake wasn't lying.

I would like congratulate all those guys on twitter who tricked Blake so badly that he even wrote an article about balogni information. You guys are the best!!!

Else:

I would like to congratulate Bryan Colangelo to being The greatest Fool of the year (not just on April) and would like to wish this team well with this being my official Goodbye note as I go brutally hang myself upon a purple painted apple tree.

Bring Back Babcock!!!

Man I hate April's Fool day ...

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

oh man he got me hard... i lost my april 1st awareness for just a split second and BOOM.

Raptors Republic All-Star mike, prague's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I hate getting Bazinga-d

Raptors Republic All-Star RandomGuy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I even started a thread out of my frustration........ Jesus..... You cannot be so cruel with us... even if it's april 1st...
    #FREE

Post Thanks / Like

I actually thought a more realistic (though equally scary in my opinion) scenario for April Fools would have been announcing a 3 year / $15M extension for Anderson, as a reward for his veteran savvy, lockdown defense and exceptional 3pt shooting on such a young up-and-coming team... I would have been googling for confirmation ASAP and shitting my pants from fear!

Raptors Republic Starter RapthoseLeafs's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    I actually thought a more realistic (though equally scary in my opinion) scenario for April Fools would have been announcing a 3 year / $15M extension for Anderson, as a reward for his veteran savvy, lockdown defense and exceptional 3pt shooting on such a young up-and-coming team... I would have been googling for confirmation ASAP and shitting my pants from fear!
    I agree.
    Bargnani was too easy of a target.

Anderson on the other hand, if the dollars were realistic, might have caught more in the net. Joke or not, I'm on the side that thinks Raps should part way with AA next season. His value is better off with a top Play-off team, where he'll be more apt to play his role, rather than outside it.

This is where the summer signings worry me. BC needs to catch his breath, and be a lot more subtle this off season. I feel the same way about Lucas - time for Bryan to explore different options. Chicago seems to love him.

Apparently Blake has achieved some fame:

http://www.gazzetta.it/Nba/01-04-201...71971624.shtml

Last edited by RapthoseLeafs; Tue Apr 2nd, 2013 at 09:59 PM.

7. Like white men can't jump liked this post
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

oh man, if it had been realistic and about AA, I might have had a brain hemorrhage.

Thread Information