This team looks very poorly coached. I may sound like a broken record, but it's true. Even when they are winning, it is because they are making their tough isolation jumpshots and getting calls from the refs. Ball movement is as extinct as velociraptors in every 4th quarter this season
JV is just 20 yrs old. He would be real best in college!
It's fun to go on stats.nba.com and do splits of "last __ games" for JV and watch his steady progress
The bench has been wetting the bed for a long 2 months now thats why we lose games.....
They dont defend except Fields and they cant score.... awful.
Coaching is terrible, and quite frankly, as much as Ross seriously pissed me off tonight, and Derozan was shit as well, he didn't look to put them into places where they could be successful..
Defense was non-existent, which is so damn ironic because what kind of coach do we have? A defensive one!
The only positives in this game were Valanciunas, Acy, and Gay. What, is that our core now? Goodness.
- Valanciunas is going to be a big time player in this game.
- Rudy played one of his best game as a Rap. He's capable of putting numbers like this every game. He's that talented.
- Calderon outplayed Lowry. Not really surprising to me unlike most Raps fans who thinks that Lowry is a better PG than Jose. To me there's no argument. Jose > "healthy" Lowry. But go on keep making excuses.
- DeRozan. Where should i start? the shots that this guy takes is ridiculously bad. I mean, WOW. His shot selection in the 4th(specially) singlehandedly killed the Raptors tonight. Someone reminds him he's not Kobe Bryant.
- Ross i think hits the rookie wall.
- Turnovers after timeout continues to be a problem. And to me that's on the coach.
- The way the Raptors have played this year, i'll be SHOCKED if Colangelo and Casey is back next year. This team might not even win 30 games this season.
Follow me on Twitter - @RRyan22
Gay and JV have big games. Raps still lose to one of the worst teams in the NBA.
But it's fine. Guaranteed playoffs next year. This team is awesome. Right on track. Everything is fine. Just need training camp. Players to gel. Get over injuries. Look at the shiny keys. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I still think a return one day would be good for both sides, but that is very likely not next season.
Jose is a class act and a smart guy. He will not be sentimental in free agency, even if he considers Toronto. He'll be one of the more pursued PGs this off-season because teams will be offering all kinds of different opportunities, and I'm sure many will be better than whatever Toronto can offer in terms of money, role, and chance to win.
If I was Jose I wouldn't come back until BC is gone if that opportunity ever happened anyway. Guy spent so much time and resources trying to replace Jose over the years rather than actually shoring up the actual problems.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)