No announcement yet.

GT: Jose at Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like how the Detroit mediocre defense can "shut down" the Raptors offense. This stuff only happens to Toronto... and its pretty frustrating

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
      I like how the Detroit mediocre defense can "shut down" the Raptors offense. This stuff only happens to Toronto... and its pretty frustrating
      What is this you speak of..?

Comment

Derozan about to take over.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

No one on Detroit can guard Derozan/Gay, it's just Gay and Derozan choose to guard themselves. TAKE IT TO THE RIM!
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

3 straight awful, awful possessions by the Raptors compared to the Pistons getting wide open shots.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
              No one on Detroit can guard Derozan/Gay, it's just Gay and Derozan choose to guard themselves. TAKE IT TO THE RIM!
              No one on Detroit can guard anyboyd, it's kind of their problem. Their biggest defensive presence is a raw rookie, but at least he's a C.

Comment

Well this game slipped away, but I love seeing JV stat line with 5 blocks.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Well this game slipped away, but I love seeing JV stat line with 5 blocks.
                  Also only 2 turnovers.

Comment

Did Jose get an ovation or something?

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      Also only 2 turnovers.
                      both TOs was in 1st quarter, plus one of them was weird offensive foul.

Comment

rasieraps wrote: View Post
                        Did Jose get an ovation or something?
                        Yup, introducing starting line ups, and after the tribute video

Comment

both TOs was in 1st quarter, plus one of them was weird offensive foul.
                          Yeah, it was a garbage call, I remember. Jerebko ran into his arm, pulled a slight acting job, and the ref blew his whistle because JV had complained earlier on the play (at least i'm 99% sure that's why the ref blew his whistle, not because of the actual contact).

Comment

This team looks very poorly coached. I may sound like a broken record, but it's true. Even when they are winning, it is because they are making their tough isolation jumpshots and getting calls from the refs. Ball movement is as extinct as velociraptors in every 4th quarter this season

Comment

JV is just 20 yrs old. He would be real best in college!

Comment

JV is just 20 yrs old. He would be real best in college!
                                JV is why it's not compltely painful/hopeless being a Raps fan right now. Going to be a monster. He's averaging something ridiculous recently like 15 pts on 9 FGAs per game. He scores nearly double his attempts. If he could get 13-16 mostly quality attempts every game, he should easily be able to average 20+, especially with his FT shooting.

Comment

Working...
                                X