Thread: TheScore Sucks

Post Thanks / Like

Default TheScore Sucks

I don't know if anyone else was watching the Mavs vs Bulls on TheScore just now, but Dallas was making a huge comeback and with 50 seconds left, they cut off the game and started airing fucking pewee hockey instead. Well, I just found out that Dirk ended up making a game winning 3 in that game to complete the Mavs great comeback, and I completely missed it.

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Sam17 wrote: View Post
    I don't know if anyone else was watching the Mavs vs Bulls on TheScore just now, but Dallas was making a huge comeback and with 50 seconds left, they cut off the game and started airing fucking pewee hockey instead. Well, I just found out that Dirk ended up making a game winning 3 in that game to complete the Mavs great comeback, and I completely missed it.
    Well that's retarded. I'd be pissed if i was watching
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

Post Thanks / Like

TSN has done that before in favour of curling and I wouldn't doubt that Sportsnet has done it as well. So...

Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

#CanadianProblems

Post Thanks / Like

Wow that sounds awful. I'm actually surprised they did something like this. I'd expect TSN, but not them..

Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

The Score does this a lot. I like when they do Court Surfing though...it saves me from having to stream other games.
    Writer for RaptorsWatch.com

Twitter - @thekid_it

Post Thanks / Like

The overall sports broadcasting stations in Canada is absolutely terrible, there's no sense of priority, unlike TNT/ESPN, or the common US sports stations. TNT & ESPN always finish and continue the ending of a game, regardless of the next match-up, game, sport event, etc, etc.

Quite frankly, The Score used to be THEEEEEEE best, now that Tim & Sid, Cabbie are all gone, it's become "the home of the WWE in Canada" which is comedic, and absolutely sad.

Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    The overall sports broadcasting stations in Canada is absolutely terrible, there's no sense of priority, unlike TNT/ESPN, or the common US sports stations. TNT & ESPN always finish and continue the ending of a game, regardless of the next match-up, game, sport event, etc, etc.

Quite frankly, The Score used to be THEEEEEEE best, now that Tim & Sid, Cabbie are all gone, it's become "the home of the WWE in Canada" which is comedic, and absolutely sad.
    CHCH is a Hamilton station (which I'm guessing you don't get) and whenever they cover NBA Sunday, they always carry out the end of games, EVEN THOUGH it's a news station. I don't understand why actual sports stations can't do the same, especially since their station is devoted to solely sports.
    Writer for RaptorsWatch.com

Twitter - @thekid_it

Thread Information