Tim W.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim W.

Tim goes on a long slumber and returns with front page articles?? What the heck did i miss here??

I hate LONG articles.

Comment

yeah tim is a cool dude.

Comment

Not sure but he seems prolific. Couldn't disagree with him more if I tried on the first one he wrote a week or so ago but this last one is a solid if not lengthy piece. I don't mind reading the the longer ones if they are well done.
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Tim is an awful person to have a conversation on the board with, since he NEVER relents on any of his points... EVER.. turning it more into him preaching at you

it's kinda like when you're a kid, and you have a curfew time... but your bus home broke down, so you end up being late... and your dad gives you shit.. and no matter how valid your reason is, it goes in one ear and out the other because he's in a shit giving zone

but, Tim is extremely knowledgable and well written... i do appreciate his viewpoints on things even if i dont always agree, and sometimes he can get long winded..

good for him though.. i wish him success in his new role

Comment

Does this mean that if we want an article posted on the front page, just write it up and send it to the mods?

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
              Does this mean that if we want an article posted on the front page, just write it up and send it to the mods?
              don't give me ideas.... i may do just that.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                don't give me ideas.... i may do just that.
                Quicky reactions from the tittiebar; cool with me.

Comment

Anyone else read the comment sections from some of his articles?
                  It's pretty hilarious how many people take issue with, and are almost offended by, his very strong (arrogant?) way of expressing opinions.

And while I absolutely respect his conviction, I really can't stand the way he tries to belittle anyone else who tries to disagree with him.
                  He really hasn't changed a bit.

But Good for him for expanding the readership for his "the Picket Fence" blog.
                  He gets conversations going, and generally brings together the entire readership against him. Lol

Comment

I think I was a bit of a big doucher back than, too. But, that guy used to piss me off.haha. It was kind of fun..
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Sorry about the delay in replying to this.

First up, we were looking for some writers to write during the slower part of the season, and Tim W. was a good candidate. You might disagree with him, and his style of arguing isn't always friendly, but the guy is knowledgeable (albeit stubborn to the point of annoying). He's done well writing his pieces (and I'm sure he'll improve on the podcasts).

If you want an article published on RR, you are free to send it to Blake or myself - blake@raptorsrepublic.com or arsenalist@raptorsrepublic.com, and we'll definitely review it and give you feedback. We have an account called "Prospect" (think Sons of Anarchy) on the main site which is exactly for this. No guarantees, but it's a good start.

Again, sorry about the delay.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                        Sorry about the delay in replying to this.

First up, we were looking for some writers to write during the slower part of the season, and Tim W. was a good candidate. You might disagree with him, and his style of arguing isn't always friendly, but the guy is knowledgeable (albeit stubborn to the point of annoying). He's done well writing his pieces (and I'm sure he'll improve on the podcasts).

If you want an article published on RR, you are free to send it to Blake or myself - blake@raptorsrepublic.com or arsenalist@raptorsrepublic.com, and we'll definitely review it and give you feedback. We have an account called "Prospect" (think Sons of Anarchy) on the main site which is exactly for this. No guarantees, but it's a good start.

Again, sorry about the delay.
                        No worries!

Comment

Working...
                        X