No announcement yet.

Can someone explain something to me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard the rumours and I think there was some legitimacy to them. That said, we don't know what pieces were really going to be involved. Maybe Coangelo wanted a pick in order to take the deal and chicago said no. I can also see both team's hedging their bets to the off season.

I'm also not sure I'd want boozer on this team, maybe you could convince Demar to come off the bench and start Fields instead? otherwise there just aren't enough shots to go around.

Lowry/JLIII
    Fields/Demar/Ross
    Gay/Demar/Ross
    Boozer/Amir/Acy
    JV/Amir/Acy

I think there's enough talent on that team to win a playoff series, and/or get home court in the first round. However, I'm not convinced that there's enough mental toughness, or chemistry to get that done.
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
    X