View Poll Results: Who will not return next season?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Landry Fields

6 21.43%
  • Terrence Ross

7 25.00%
  • DeMar DeRozan

15 53.57%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: SGs: Who will not return next season?

Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    You will need to kidnap someones kids to get that deal done.
    Probably, but with the potential to play Rubio - Demar - Kirilenko - Love - Pekovic, I would do it!
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Raptors Republic Starter Dino4life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Voted for Ross, because i think if Colangelo's option is picked up for a year, he's gonna panic again and force a move to trade a young asset for and an overpaid overrated vet.

My opinion however is that all 3 should be back, and we need to move gay instead, fields 2nd, but i dont think many teams are lining up for those contracts.

Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Probably, but with the potential to play Rubio - Demar - Kirilenko - Love - Pekovic, I would do it!
    I would definitely do it if I was Minnesota.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread has no answer the one that should be moved is Fields but his contract is unfriendly in trades at least until 2015. DeMar and Ross are the future, with Gay leading them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    You will need to kidnap someones kids to get that deal done.
    I don't necessarily believe what comes next but here is an eternal optimist point of view on why DeRozan might actually yield a lottery pick, backup PG, and Williams.

Pick: "horrible" draft from all accounts. There are decent players available but no one is sure who. All are hit or miss prospects. DeRozan is a known, and still young, commodity.

Backup PG: Minnesota has 4 players all capable of playing PG - it is a definite area of strength for them. I would think Barea or Ridnour would be available and would personally think Barea would be more desired to part with from Minny's side as he is owed more money and an extra year.

Williams: Has been on the trade block since before he was drafted. Never wanted in Minnesota just happened to be best or highest rated player available when they selected. Low trade value around the league.

Why Ownership? A winning team increases value. Taylor has been looking for a sale partner for a couple of years. Winning team = more fans (unless you are in Atlanta.... or Indiana). Years of losing.

Why GM? Looking to save his bum, needs to win yesterday. DeRozan fills a need for them especially with Love stretching the floor and Rubio creating. Speaking of Love, he is able to opt out in 2 seasons time. Not a lot of time to develop a raw