Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
Results 201 to 214 of 214

Thread: Giannis Adetokunbo 6-9 Greek Freak

  1. #201
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    So my post got deleted just because I was right and everyone else here was wrong? You guys can't be man enough and admit you were wrong? You have to delete my post instead?

    Every single thing I said here proved TRUE.

    EVERY SINGLE THING.

    And I was harassed and insulted over and over here for what I told you. I was just trying to help you, give true info to you, tell you the truth, and you outright viciously insulted and attacked me, mocked me, patronized me, etc.

    Now that it turns out I was right on every single thing, rather than say, OK, yes he was right, and maybe we should have listened to what he was saying, you just delete my post saying I was right.

    That's low.

    Well, now you all know that I had the greatest by far international basketball knowledge here and that I told you everything that US scouts and sports media was saying was pure nonsense, especially all that absurd talk about the level of Greek second division.

    Hell, he puts up as good of stats in the NBA as he did in Greece 2nd Division.

    I suggest that next time I give my advice here to you on a European prospect that you listen to what I am telling you, rather than treat me like I am a lying POS.
    Last edited by Basilis; Wed Jan 15th, 2014 at 05:58 PM.

  2. #202
    Raptors Republic All-Star stretch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,772
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Welcome back, Basilis. Yes GA is a good prospect that is from Greece. Point noted. Time to move on.

  3. #203
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote stretch wrote: View Post
    Welcome back, Basilis. Yes GA is a good prospect that is from Greece. Point noted. Time to move on.
    I should not have been treated like I was and you know it.

  4. #204
    Raptors Republic All-Star RandomGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lietuva
    Posts
    1,300
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Basilis wrote: View Post
    So my post got deleted just because I was right and everyone else here was wrong? You guys can't be man enough and admit you were wrong? You have to delete my post instead?

    Every single thing I said here proved TRUE.

    EVERY SINGLE THING.

    And I was harassed and insulted over and over here for what I told you. I was just trying to help you, give true info to you, tell you the truth, and you outright viciously insulted and attacked me, mocked me, patronized me, etc.

    Now that it turns out I was right on every single thing, rather than say, OK, yes he was right, and maybe we should have listened to what he was saying, you just delete my post saying I was right.

    That's low.

    Well, now you all know that I had the greatest by far international basketball knowledge here and that I told you everything that US scouts and sports media was saying was pure nonsense, especially all that absurd talk about the level of Greek second division.

    Hell, he puts up as good of stats in the NBA as he did in Greece 2nd Division.

    I suggest that next time I give my advice here to you on a European prospect that you listen to what I am telling you, rather than treat me like I am a lying POS.
    #FREE

  5. Like isaacthompson liked this post
  6. #205
    Raptors Republic All-Star enlightenment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,428
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Basilis wrote: View Post
    I should not have been treated like I was and you know it.
    wait... youre the one who gave us a list of apparently 'Greek' players, 80% of which were not Greek at all.

    I remember you. We just ridiculed you for your persistence of that point. Man, someone has to dig up that list again.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

  7. #206
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    470
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Basilis wrote: View Post
    I should not have been treated like I was and you know it.
    You should have been treated much more harshly, you sir are a biggot, with a very short fuse and you go off everytime someone disagrees with you, in any other forum with less civil posters you would have been bombarded with obscenities. So it is you, who should apologise. As far for Giannis he's a great prospect, with elite physical tools and he will be a great player in the future.

  8. #207
    Raptors Republic Veteran ceez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,143
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Pooka is that you
    @jerboat

  9. Like wallz liked this post
  10. #208
    Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    3,494
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


    Writer for RaptorsWatch.com

    Twitter - @thekid_it

  11. #209
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,067
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote isaacthompson wrote: View Post

    This is awesome!

  12. #210
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,789
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hype machine at work! Lol
    "I have self-doubt. I have insecurity. I have fear of failure. We all have self-doubt. You don't deny it, but you also don't capitulate to it. You embrace it. You rise above it." -Kobe Bryant

  13. #211
    Raptors Republic Starter TSF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Waterloo
    Posts
    306
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Lol demar can start selling him on toronto at the skills challenge...

  14. #212
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    17,776
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote TSF wrote: View Post
    Lol demar can start selling him on toronto at the skills challenge...
    Draft his brother in 2016 and it will be an easier sell in 2021. Lol
    "Championships are what we live for, now lets go win them."
    Tim Leiweke

    Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

  15. Like enlightenment liked this post
  16. #213
    Raptors Republic All-Star enlightenment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,428
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Draft his brother in 2016 and it will be an easier sell in 2021. Lol
    Does his brother have the same freakish body?
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

  17. #214
    Raptors Republic Starter TSF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Waterloo
    Posts
    306
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Not quite- he's only 6'7. Watching his film though, he looks great. Guy lives above the rim and he's incredibly fast. Looks like he can be lethal on D too.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •