Is this the darkest era?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Luckily the Raptors will be able to match any offer!

He is a Raptor for another 7 seasons, minimum.

Maybe by then Colangelo will finally right the ship!
    Or be long gone....

Comment

p00ka wrote: View Post
      Good lord! The negativity here keeps reaching deeper and deeper. It's sport, kids. If it isn't fun, wtf bother? I've come to realize that this place is generally filled with young guys/gals, but youth doesn't have to translate to stupid.
      Completely agree.

Knowledge is a crutch for weak minded children.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
        The Mike James leading scorer was the worst year for me. I watched maybe a handful of games that entire year, didn't go to a single game, barely checked highlights, probably the only year I couldn't name every guy on the team and had no reason to learn them all.

This is sunshine and lollipops compared to that year.
        Yeah whatever team Donyell Marshall and Joey Graham were on was definitely the worst for me.

Comment

Nope. I think the light is starting to come out of the tunnel.

2 rookies who I'm absolutely happy to have on this team, and have great potential (more so JV) in JV and Acy.

Team on paper looks better with Gay in the fold.

Only negative in my opinion is the cap space, and the injuries. We seem to have become the new Portland, except not as good.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Rafael Arauojo...
            Joey Graham...

I was at the worst loss in Raptors history. I think it was against the Memphis Grizz. I wanted to leave but my ex-wife and I were in a luxury suite... she stopped watching for free drinks and food. It was depressing.

Comment

Good lord! The negativity here keeps reaching deeper and deeper. It's sport, kids. If it isn't fun, wtf bother? I've come to realize that this place is generally filled with young guys/gals, but youth doesn't have to translate to stupid.
              I'm 16 and I can say I hate being associated to this.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I don't think it's as dark as it seems. One quality piece, a new Coach and the Raps. are going to be OK.
                Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

We're not being negative we're being realistic. And tone down on the age discrimination. That's like saying all old people are wise and smart, which is not even close to being true. Btw there aren't many young people on this forum, only a handful of us.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                    We're not being negative we're being realistic. And tone down on the age discrimination. That's like saying all old people are wise and smart, which is not even close to being true. Btw there aren't many young people on this forum, only a handful of us.
                    Yeah, the only 17 year old's that I can think of, off the top of my head on this forum are me and you. This is actually an older age group revolving around this forum. Hence, the more intelligent/educated answers/opinions compared to places like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

whoa whoa whoa

Who is old here?

and

What is old?

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                        Yeah, the only 17 year old's that I can think of, off the top of my head on this forum are me and you. This is actually an older age group revolving around this forum. Hence, the more intelligent/educated answers/opinions compared to places like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
                        What is this intelligence and maturity that you speak of? ermaguuudddd, like... get rid of demar derozan.. i don't like his face.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          whoa whoa whoa

Who is old here?

and

What is old?
                          I didn't mean you guys lol. I mean like senior citizen old

Comment

Whats that? Like 28?

lol

Comment

Your village called, their idiot is missing.

Comment

I thought this thread was supposed to be about the darkness of this era.
                                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                                X