No announcement yet.

Raptors Vs Bulls: .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lowry has been playing really well, when he said he was feeling a lot better in his recent interview he wasnt kidding. 11 pts 8 boards 10 asts in 33 minutes go get em boy!!!!

another double double.

Comment

Acy is AWESOME.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

chyea acy

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
          Acy is AWESOME.
          Pure unbridled energy I admit I thought he was an after thought like a meh signing he really stepped up. That is the BEAST OF BAYLOR on display tonight.

Comment

Raptors ain't tanking. And I'm proud of that.

Comment

This game was fun to watch.

Demar and Rudy played well.

Lowry played like a regular Kyle Lowry.

Amir proved he can be a starting power forward in the league.

Aaron Gray is actually a solid back-up centre.

Quincy Acy is the player of the game with his energy and blue collar mentality. Loved the blocked shots, standing up for teammates - pushing Nazr out of way to help Lowry up, getting right into Rip's face - and the underrated skill offensively.

I still hate Alan Anderson and John Lucas.

What happened to Landry Fields tonight?
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Quincy Acy is the player of the game with his energy and blue collar mentality. Loved the blocked shots, standing up for teammates - pushing Nazr out of way to help Lowry up, getting right into Rip's face - and the underrated skill offensively.

Landry had problems with throat

edit: raptors twitter says that landry has strep throat.
                Last edited by rocwell; Fri Apr 12, 2013, 09:40 PM.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Raptors ain't tanking. And I'm proud of that.
                  me too, except it wouldn't make sense to tank anyway because they are giving the pick away

Comment

I agree with all of this except for Gray hes right under the bucket and cant finish hes so dam clumsy and sluggish but he did what he was paid for, box out rebound and defend bigs.

Ya JL3 and Lucas are a nightmare D: The Chicago Bulls announcers were having a field day trashing Lucas. "Thats a shot you want Lucas to take" "He cant run the offense but instead looks fr his own shot any team will let Lucas shoot a ll night" "Lucas may just shoot the Bulls back into this thing, his bad decision making is helping the bulls settle down a bit" "Lucas takes bad shots even though he has capable producers in Rudy or DeMar right beside him..." "theres that typical Lucas shot.."

Omg....

Comment

lol my question from Twitter for Matt aired. Don't know if ya'll saw that, but it's a frequently asked question here on the board.
                      Honestly, when I saw the question & I saw Reuben, I thought of you .... The question was something we talk about here so it doesn't surprise me that it actually turned out to be you.
                      “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

Agree on almost everything ... IMO, Aaron Gray is a solid 3rd string utility center. He does a lot of things well but he's so clumsy finishing shots under. But yeah, I don't mind him as a 3rd stringer.

I hate John Lucas more than Alan Anderson. Anderson can actually create for others & at his position, I can understand why he would shoot more than others. Lucas, on the other hand, can't facilitate the offense if his life depended on it.

Quincy Acy is growing on me. I like him a lot.

DeMar couldn't break down Marco Bellinelli off the bounce and that concerns me a lot moving forward.
                        “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

So Casey basically said moving forward Acy will likely be seeing his minutes as his natural 4 and some at the 3... Interesting its what he was doing in the D League.

http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/acy...-april-12-2013

Comment

I was at the game tonight, extremely entertaining to watch. (besides all of the Rudy long jumpers missed)

Big thing to take away from this game is that Quincy is a rotation player on this team. He brings hustle and heart similar to Amir, almost posted a double-double tonight and fired up the crowd with his blocks. Especially one on Boozer in 1st quarter. He was the first guy off the bench tonight. Call me crazy but I think if JV's done for the season, start Amir at center and put Acy at the 4.

Also loved when Rip Hamilton was ejected, and when Boozer fouled out. Crowd went bezerk when DeMar missed the three for pizza.
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Can't wait to watch this game! Did not expect a 2nd win over the bulls with deng back.
                              Kind of odd that it usually takes a series of injuries for another player to break out (not that acy broke out but looks like he had a good game)

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                Can't wait to watch this game! Did not expect a 2nd win over the bulls with deng back.
                                Kind of odd that it usually takes a series of injuries for another player to break out (not that acy broke out but looks like he had a good game)
                                It was a great game you will enjoy it, Acy had a game that isnt just shown in stats played like a man tonight. Hard not to love the guy, you dont have to be amazing but playing with all your heart night in night out demands respect and hes a great guy to have on what was before a pretty weak minded and emotionally blahhhh Raptors team.

Comment

Working...
                                X