I'm streaming this game thru the bkn broadcast just to avoid hearing the Matt and Jack. The nets broadcasters are pretty good actually.
This has to be the 2nd best part of the season after JV, watching the raptors win the last 2 weeks of the season and not being pissed about it. I laugh thinking about all the OKC fans going "Oh now you guys want to win ?!?!?" we're 1 win away from dropping from the top 10 and i'm happy now but if we get the 2 or 3 pick with 1% chance i'm gonna be so pissed.
End of season. Gunning for 9th. Late Season Wins. Summer Growth. More Time to Gel. Optimism...Hope... seems like we are right on schedule, a sincere thank you to Bryan Coangelo, from the bottom of our hearts - raptors fans.
Demar could be a really effective shooter. He needs to just take it with confidence. That 3 looked assuring today!
The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!
At the game today, first Raps game in a couple years (I broke my rule and bought tix even though they haven't fired Colangelo). Thoughts:
1. Why does everyone lineup at the Union Station entrance so early and stand there? You can go about 100 feet outside and walk right in. Always find this amusing. Speaking of the crowd, wasn't great today. Still, big crowd for a crappy team at the end of the year.
2. Raps: Derozan and Gay were good. The bench was not. Anderson and Lucas are two of the most selfish players I have ever watched play in a Raps uniform. Why is Dwayne Casey always standing up? Is he the only coach in the NBA that's can't find the bench?
3. Deron Williams is really good. The Nets are not really good. Brook Lopez is baffling.
4. The Dance Pak has really gone down hill. Yikes.
5. Those idiots in track suits who cheer and go into the crowd are annoying as hell. The one guy kept trying to start the wave right when the game was getting close.
6. People really love those t-shirts they throw into the crowd. Are they wrapped around a bar of gold?
7. I got $25 of free gas. Thanks Petro-Canada.
8. Why no T-Ross? Injured?
EDIT: 9. Why the hell is a personal injury law firm sponsoring the Raps? Does this make any sense from anyone's perspective?
Last edited by slaw; Sun Apr 14th, 2013 at 06:13 PM.
some people actually don't know. most others are stupid. you're lucky.
time to pimp yourself out and pick up some hoes
t-ross was working a hoe out back
why you bashing my firm?
Random sidenote since it's about a game I'm watching now:
Watching the Houston-Sacramento game right now. Man, what happened to Tyreke Evans? I remember hoping badly he would somehow fall to the Raps on draft night, then he won ROY. Never really took another step with his game. In retrospect, it might've been far more frustrating having him on the team...with Bargnani? That might've been the all-time greatest "unfulfilled potential" pair.
The play making in today's game set up Demar and Rudy for better looks @ shots.
I think that is the reason why both of their shooting percentages went up, rather than just one of the pair.
LOL, Demar trying to prove he can work next to Rudy!
Its funny all this talk about Rudy getting double teamed, opening up for Derozan... I feel like they just alternate Iso's instead!
The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!
DeMar is fucking beast shooting 52 percent for 2 months leave it a lone people and just say dam this kid can play, and hes a part of the future.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)