GT: Nets @ Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT: Nets @ Raptors

Does anyone know if our rookies are back for this game?

Raptors tweet:

Ross (left ankle sprain) and Fields (strep throat) both available to play today for #Raptors vs. Nets. Valanciunas (sore neck) will sit out.

Comment

this is like the best start raptors have had all season

Comment

The Nets broacast said that Ross was sitting out....is there a confirmation either way? Is he dressed but probably sitting out?

Comment

You know the start is good when DeMar hits a three.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Nice shot by Rudy to end the quarter.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Man Lowry's having a game. It shows he doesn't need to be scoring to contribute. He's drawing all kinds of fouls and getting some scrappy rebounds.
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

koncept wrote: View Post
                Man Lowry's having a game. It shows he doesn't need to be scoring to contribute. He's drawing all kinds of fouls and getting some scrappy rebounds.
                Yeah, I think he's finally figured out his role, which has been ever-changing this year. I'm starting to feel a bit optimistic about how this group can do with their current chemistry plus a full training camp behind them.

Comment

I have not been impressed with the Nets at all this season from the few times I've seen them.

Sidenote: they have a decent broadcast crew at least. Fairly entertaining and with an acceptable degree of homerism.

Comment

koncept wrote: View Post
                    I've counted him boxing out Reggie Evans at least three times. That takes some serious balls.
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I've also been impressed with Acy's D. After getting beat by Blatche once, he buckled down and played a lot tighter. I hope they keep him long-term. He's exactly the kind of big it's always good to have on the bench. He's always ready to play with a high energy level, and he's a team-first guy.

For some reason I feel like Acy was a Casey guy all the way. That given it was a 2nd round pick, BC may have given Casey lots of input as to who he'd like to bring in.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        I have not been impressed with the Nets at all this season from the few times I've seen them.

Sidenote: they have a decent broadcast crew at least. Fairly entertaining and with an acceptable degree of homerism.
                        Very decent crew I'd say, at least as far as the homerism/objectivity goes. They seem to do a decent job on preparing for the opponent as well.

Comment

jack

"raptors should sign stackhouse"
                          "dont know why they cut mcgloire"

i dont even

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            I've also been impressed with Acy's D. After getting beat by Blatche once, he buckled down and played a lot tighter. I hope they keep him long-term. He's exactly the kind of big it's always good to have on the bench. He's always ready to play with a high energy level, and he's a team-first guy.

For some reason I feel like Acy was a Casey guy all the way. That given it was a 2nd round pick, BC may have given Casey lots of input as to who he'd like to bring in.
                            Likely considering Ross was a Casey pick as well if my memory is correct from last summer. During lockout, Casey reportedly spent a lot of time at UW.

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
                              Yeah, I think he's finally figured out his role, which has been ever-changing this year. I'm starting to feel a bit optimistic about how this group can do with their current chemistry plus a full training camp behind them.
                              Don't fall for it.

This happens every year.

lol

Comment

Working...
                              X