No announcement yet.

GT: Raptors @ Hawks on TNT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwane Casey said it best when he was replying to Chucks ignorant comment about Kentucky being able to beat the Raptors. "I'm glad Charles feels that way that's why he's commentating and not coaching"

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      Dwane Casey said it best when he was replying to Chucks ignorant comment about Kentucky being able to beat the Raptors. "I'm glad Charles feels that way that's why he's commentating and not coaching"

Chuck did give DeRozan a lot of love thou he said he likes Derozan way more then Gay and he is going to be a special player

Comment

• Damnnnn just got home from the pissed jeans show but kept checking the score throughout. Can't wait to watch this on league pass!!!

Comment

• I find it hilarious that Raptors fans care so much about what the guys from TNT says about the team. I mean, why??
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• At the end of the day Chuck and Kenny are trolls. They just troll and call themselves "analysts".

If you really listen to their halftime shows they are bandwagoners and drunks. Shaq reads off cue cards , and Ernie laughs at them all.
            NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• They're more entertainers than analysts. They give me a good laugh, but I'll take Sherman Hamilton's "insight" any day.
              “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• I find Shaq to be the worst one. And I've been enjoying the show less and less ever since he arrived. Them three with Chris Webber was much better, or even just the 3 alone.

Comment

• Kenny can also piss me off sometimes

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                    Lol it was pathetic If you cant say it then just use his nickname or just say Jonas. what an embarrassment its his job to know this lol

Harlan:

"Val..........ChuBAN....NIASXUS"

Reggie: .....So about DeMar and Rudy...
                    Hahhaha just watching the game now and came to this part.

"Vlench.....(5 minutes go by).....chee..tuna...anus"

Comment

• Sig wrote: View Post
                      I find Shaq to be the worst one. And I've been enjoying the show less and less ever since he arrived. Them three with Chris Webber was much better, or even just the 3 alone.
                      I agree. Shaq must have the biggest ego in the world thinking he's right about everything. Chris Webber can really articulate his thoughts well & even though he is off base sometimes, you have to respect the fact that he has legitimate arguments to back his thoughts up.

Kenny & Chuck are funny together. They just have that chemistry. They're not that intelligent but that's not really the point of the show.
                      “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• Just watched Inside the NBA, & Chuck, Kenny REALLY like Demar's game.

Keep working hard Demar.
                        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                          Just watched Inside the NBA, & Chuck, Kenny REALLY like Demar's game.

Keep working hard Demar.
                          Any idea where I can find the whole episode? nba.com used to have them, now it seems they just have bits and pieces.

Comment

• I can't wait to watch this. I have been watching games like 3 or 4 days after of late. Life, pffft.

MVP: DeMar DeRozan was amazing with 30 points in only three quarters of play. He got off to a hot start and never let up. When he and Rudy Gay are hot at the same time, the Raptors can play with anybody.

X factor: Toronto's toughness. The Raptors easily could have folded to end the season but have won four straight versus playoff teams. When they're at their best, they're a fun team that runs the floor well and gets to the hoop. You have to salute their entire staff for ending the season on a good note.
                            ESPN write up above from daily dime.

I have to watch the game but from looking at DD's shot chart, he only took 3 shots in the paint. I am sure some of his free throws resulted from drives to the net so he took 5 or 6 of 19-20 shots in the paint? I love the last 2 games but I don't think it is sustainable. Not impressed with the lack of contribution anywhere else in the boxscore.

Again, I'm just looking at stats. Looking forward to watching the game especially with this comment from Lowry on RR homepage:
                            Those shooting stats aren’t great, but he was a major reason the Raptor offense worked so well tonight. He’s a much better player when the drive-and-kick becomes option 1 for him, and tonight, he ran it to perfection, finding his wing players anytime they were open and throwing up a few highlight-reel alley-oops for good measure.

Comment

• I missed the game last night, but I really want to see the national TV stream? Anyone know if it's available for download anywhere?
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• If he played his regular minutes he would of had a new career high... 30 pts in 28 minutes go DD! Most efficient game hes had all season. Its important he doesnt fall in love with the 3 though but its important that its a part of his arsenal "Jack Of All Trades Master Of None" I'd be ok with him attempting 2 vorner 3s a game and resuming his usual plays to better effect next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X