X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow. awesome halftime analysis lolll

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      leaguepass gets none of the studio broadcast....they saying anything interesting?
      nothing.. they've talked about game like for the 50 secs.

Comment

they are giving credit where it's due. can't expect the half time crew to say anything of meaning, but reggie and kevin are giving us props quite frequently.
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Hmm Yes guys you can hit 3s but when up this much learn how to close games lol 4 3 point shot sets right away lol

Comment

so far demar can show he can hit wide open 3's, and thats a good start.
            in masai we trust

Comment

Annnndddd cue the collapse.

I get that the three point shot has been kind over the past few games, but please, you do not need threes when up 17. I am gonna chalk this fault up to Casey, just because.

Comment

I swear I just saw like 6 bricks from 3 in a row to start the 2nd half
                “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  leaguepass gets none of the studio broadcast....they saying anything interesting?
                  I just feel like whenever it comes to the Raptors, he acts as if they're not important at all... I mean there were like 3 alley oops from the Raptors that half, and he's like there are no highlights to show at all.
                  "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                  - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Its on these 3 guys every night to do the right thing. Dont fall in love with the 3 Eastern conference champion Orlando MAgic will tell you that.

Comment

• we're not gonna lose this, be seriousss
                      in masai we trust

Comment

• What a great play by Demar draw the bailout foul on Devin Harris. Smart play.

Comment

• WOW! whoever is talking just RAPED butchered and then shat on JVs name.... COME ON! lol wtf yo?

Comment

• Don't you love games that just make you smile.

Comment

• DeMar is on point to get a new career high.... 30 points right now go get it homie 8 more points.

Comment

• I hope DeMar gets 40 ...
                                “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

Working...
                                X