Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: GT: Raptors @ Hawks on TNT!

Raptors Republic Starter torch19's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

They're more entertainers than analysts. They give me a good laugh, but I'll take Sherman Hamilton's "insight" any day.
    “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Post Thanks / Like

I find Shaq to be the worst one. And I've been enjoying the show less and less ever since he arrived. Them three with Chris Webber was much better, or even just the 3 alone.

3. Like Letter N liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenny can also piss me off sometimes

Raptors Republic All-Star iblastoff's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Lol it was pathetic If you cant say it then just use his nickname or just say Jonas. what an embarrassment its his job to know this lol

Harlan:

"Val..........ChuBAN....NIASXUS"

Reggie: .....So about DeMar and Rudy...
    Hahhaha just watching the game now and came to this part.

"Vlench.....(5 minutes go by).....chee..tuna...anus"

6. Like Rapstor4Life liked this post
    Raptors Republic Starter torch19's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Sig wrote: View Post
    I find Shaq to be the worst one. And I've been enjoying the show less and less ever since he arrived. Them three with Chris Webber was much better, or even just the 3 alone.
    I agree. Shaq must have the biggest ego in the world thinking he's right about everything. Chris Webber can really articulate his thoughts well & even though he is off base sometimes, you have to respect the fact that he has legitimate arguments to back his thoughts up.

Kenny & Chuck are funny together. They just have that chemistry. They're not that intelligent but that's not really the point of the show.
    “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Post Thanks / Like

Just watched Inside the NBA, & Chuck, Kenny REALLY like Demar's game.

Keep working hard Demar.

Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    Just watched Inside the NBA, & Chuck, Kenny REALLY like Demar's game.

Keep working hard Demar.
    Any idea where I can find the whole episode? nba.com used to have them, now it seems they just have bits and pieces.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait to watch this. I have been watching games like 3 or 4 days after of late. Life, pffft.

MVP: DeMar DeRozan was amazing with 30 points in only three quarters of play. He got off to a hot start and never let up. When he and Rudy Gay are hot at the same time, the Raptors can play with anybody.

X factor: Toronto's toughness. The Raptors easily could have folded to end the season but have won four straight versus playoff teams. When they're at their best, they're a fun team that runs the floor well and gets to the hoop. You have to salute their entire staff for ending the season on a good note.
    ESPN write up above from daily dime.

I have to watch the game but from looking at DD's shot chart, he only took 3 shots in the paint. I am sure some of his free throws resulted from drives to the net so he took 5 or 6 of 19-20 shots in the paint? I love the last 2 games but I don't think it is sustainable. Not impressed with the lack of contribution anywhere else in the boxscore.

Again, I'm just looking at stats. Looking forward to watching the game especially with this comment from Lowry on RR homepage:
    Those shooting stats aren’t great, but he was a major reason the Raptor offense worked so well tonight. He’s a much better player when the drive-and-kick becomes option 1 for him, and tonight, he ran it to perfection, finding his wing players anytime they were open and throwing up a few highlight-reel alley-oops for good measure.
    "Championships are what we live for, now lets go win them."
    Tim Leiweke

Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

11. Like TRX liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I missed the game last night, but I really want to see the national TV stream? Anyone know if it's available for download anywhere?
    Writer for RaptorsWatch.com

Twitter - @thekid_it

Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

If he played his regular minutes he would of had a new career high... 30 pts in 28 minutes go DD! Most efficient game hes had all season. Its important he doesnt fall in love with the 3 though but its important that its a part of his arsenal "Jack Of All Trades Master Of None" I'd be ok with him attempting 2 vorner 3s a game and resuming his usual plays to better effect next season.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    I missed the game last night, but I really want to see the national TV stream? Anyone know if it's available for download anywhere?
    If you want highlights if you can't find the download, find the channel "Hasan Alanam" and he's got highlights of the top players for the Raptors, every game, with the best broadcast available. The one vs. Atlanta, he's got the TNT one.

Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    If you want highlights if you can't find the download, find the channel "Hasan Alanam" and he's got highlights of the top players for the Raptors, every game, with the best broadcast available. The one vs. Atlanta, he's got the TNT one.
    I found a download link for the full game, thanks anyways!
    Writer for RaptorsWatch.com

Twitter - @thekid_it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    I found a download link for the full game, thanks anyways!
    I suggest you check it out anyways, it actually is cool to see all the shots, assists, blocks, and free throws in the whole game. But, hey, no worries!

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    This game and really these last 2-3 weeks is one of the reason why DeRozan is so frustrating to watch. Why can't he do this consistently? i'm not buying all the hype that Jack and Matt were saying during the broadcast. DeRozan is just in one of those hot streaks. I've seen this before. I hope i'm wrong though. And i really hope DeRozan works on his 3pt game this summer.
    I feel like you answered the first bold with your second bold. I like that it's all assisted though: 5/6 of his made threes and 6/9 of his long twos were assisted. Actually, 15 of his 23 makes were assisted in the last two games. I still find it a little worrying his threes are coming from the top instead of the side. If he keeps hitting them off the catch though, it's a minor gripe. A bigger problem though is only 10 of his shots were in the paint or at the rim and 27 were from 16 feet and out. There is not a chance in the world his scoring is sustainable if he keeps that up.

Thread Information