X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it would be nice if he did anything besides score on nights like this lol

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
      WOW! whoever is talking just RAPED butchered and then shat on JVs name.... COME ON! lol wtf yo?
      And they moved on so fast because they clearly didn't know what to say. Reggie just said "he has room to grow". Harlan butchered his name repeatedly as well....sigh...I know his name is not easy to pronounce, but that's the type of thing you figure out before you go on television.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        And they moved on so fast because they clearly didn't know what to say. Reggie just said "he has room to grow". Harlan butchered his name repeatedly as well....sigh...I know his name is not easy to pronounce, but that's the type of thing you figure out before you go on television.
        that was so awkward... lmao
        "Masai WILL win us a championship"
        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          cmon who cares about Raptors huh ? Only we do... I've heard that like 20 more than 20 times from other team announcers. Valanciunas is too hard to pronounce!

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
            WOW! whoever is talking just RAPED butchered and then shat on JVs name.... COME ON! lol wtf yo?
            so true! he said "jonas....." and then he was left hanging you could tell something ugly was coming

Comment

• That laugh ;D
              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• TNT really likes the wing players in Gay, Derozan, and Ross. Mostly Derozan though.
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                  TNT really likes the wing players in Gay, Derozan, and Ross. Mostly Derozan though.
                  That's because he has most points 2day.

Comment

• Demar isn't going to get 40 tonight. Anyways, Chuck tweeted:

He tweeted this around the end of 2nd quarter, start of 3rd.
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• fuck these 2 chuckers need to stop wasting possesions that should all go to the rooks

Comment

• Oh my god Matt Devlin is the fucking worst! Can we start one of those petitions to Obama to get him fired.

Comment

• F uck John Lucas man
                          “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• I'm starting to understand quote "He cannot run plays even if his life depends on that"
                            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• torch19 wrote: View Post
                              F uck John Lucas man
                              probably the worst PG ive ever seen play
                              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• DC - Lucas pass the fucking ball.
                                Lucas - No wait I'll score!

Comment

Working...
                                X