Kendrick Lamar or A$ap Rocky?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendrick Lamar or A$ap Rocky?

Heard someone ask this to T Ross at one of those Real sports events. Was curious to know some of your opinions. I'll go with KL, he's got some real skill. I still like A$ap tho

Comment

A$AP's new album is sick, can't say much about Kendrick though cause I've never really heard his stuff.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Kendrick for sure

Comment

I like both, they're bringing a really good vibe and tune to the world of rap. A$ap has some really impressive stuff, but so does Kendrick. Hard choice, but at this point, A$ap seems to be the more accomplished rapper right now.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Lamar is light years in front as a lyricst, so Lamar

Comment

Y'all ever heard of Papoose? dude is one of the best lyrically gifted rappers i have ever heard. The dude spits fire

Comment

I like ScHoolboy Q and Ab-Soul better than Kendrick but , Kendrick definitely better than A$AP Rocky.

Plus I've seen ScHoolboy in concert hes really got presence on stage like Kendrick does, A$AP Rocky was headlining the same concert these guys are on the rise.
                NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Favourite song off of Long Live A$AP. Features both of them.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I don't listen to much hip hop these days anymore (all EDM baby)...but Kendrick Lamar's "good kid, maad city" is fucking spectacular. Great album. He's a dope lyricist who doesn't spit the same old tired hip hop bullshit all the time. I remember Nas saying Kendrick had the best album in 2012 which is sayin something. I've listened to ASAP's album as well and it's dope too, but I'd say KL is def the better of the two.

Comment

Yea Kendrick, Papoose, A$ap, and J Cole are definitely my favourite rappers.

Comment

Working...
                      X