Coaches Predictions for Every Team 2013-14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heinz57 wrote: View Post
    i was going to post a wtf type response to this thread until i remembered..

oh my hahaha. Heinz haha oh my god lol.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

On a serious note though...

Lawrence Frank likely (I haven't seen a link, just a tweet via Marc Stein from ESPN) not retained by Pistons. If Toronto has the finances for the staff, would you take a look at him as a possible assistant?
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Doug Collins resigned in Philly, but he's staying as an advisor to the GM. So rule him out as a potential coach for other teams.

I think we should make a bet with tenforthewin...like if he correctly picks all of the coaches for next year, we make him a moderator or something.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
          Doug Collins resigned in Philly, but he's staying as an advisor to the GM. So rule him out as a potential coach for other teams.

I think we should make a bet with tenforthewin...like if he correctly picks all of the coaches for next year, we make him a moderator or something.
          That's too big of a gamble! What if he actually lucks out?

Comment

Charlotte Hornets fired Mike Dunlap today.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
              You know, when TFTW said he was in Med School, I think it's safe to say he is there as a test subject.
              Jesus Christ, that's so awesomelly rude!
              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                Charlotte Hornets fired Mike Dunlap today.
                Hilarious! I wonder what Jordan's expectation for the Bobcats this past season? playoffs? LOL

Btw, Cleveland just re-hired Mike Brown today. 20mill for 5 years i believe. No, i'm serious.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  Hilarious! I wonder what Jordan's expectation for the Bobcats this past season? playoffs? LOL

Btw, Cleveland just re-hired Mike Brown today. 20mill for 5 years i believe. No, i'm serious.
                  Honestly have no idea why they would re-hire Mike Brown. His offense in the LeBron days was "pass it to LeBron and run around looking like you're doing something." It'll be worse this time, cause, you know......

they don't have LeBron anymore.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Pass it to kyrie and get out the way

Comment

Working...
                    X