Coaches Predictions for Every Team 2013-14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaches Predictions for Every Team 2013-14

Atlanta Hawks - Larry Drew - he will stay put for the Hawks unless they trade Josh Smith and change GM but most likely he will stay

Boston Celtics - Doc Rivers - yeah he will stay with the Celtics for the nth season, probably will become the longest years of service for a coach to ever coach for one team

Brooklyn Nets - PJ Carlesimo - yeah he will renew his contract with the Nets, they made to the playoff and thanks to the once interim coach of the Raptors, Carlesimo will stay put

Charlotte Hornets - Stan Van Gundy - most likely they will fire its current coach in Dunlap and somehow get a big time coach, someone like Stan Van Gundy might work wonders, hope he gets a long with Michael Jordon

Chicago Bulls - Tom Thibodeau - hope he stays with the Bulls and there is 85% chance he will stay unless the GM decide to blow up the team chemistry by trading their star players

Cleveland Cavs - Phil Jackson - I suspect Byron Scott to be fired to make room for Phil Jackson. Jackson can turn Kyrie Irving to an elite player in this league and possibly Dion Waiters into a Kobe Bryant, now they need a good center, perhaps pry Andrew Bynum from the Sixers

Dallas Mavericks - Rick Aldeman - I somehow see the Timberwolves firing him and he will bounce back to land a coaching job with the Mavs

Denver Nuggets - George Karl - Yep, another year with the Amazing Nuggets

Detroit Pistons - Mike D'Antoni - I see the Pistons prying D'Antoni from the Lakers, Lawrence Frank is gone, book it

Golden State Warriors - Mark Jackson - For the first time since i don't know when, the Warriors are making to the playoff all thanks to the coaching for M.Jackson and his coaching abilities to turn S.Curry into a perennial allstar

Houston Rockets - Kevin McHale - Yep he will stay for sure, the Rockets landed Harden thanks to this guy

Indiana Pacers - Frank Vogel - Most likely he will stay with the Pacers

LA Clippers - Vinny Del Negro - Most likely he will stay with the Clippers

LA Lakers - Jeff Van Gundy - I see the Lakers will try to pry this guy in the offseason after the firing of Mike D'Antoni

Memphis Grizzlies - Lionel Hollins - Yeah this guy will stay put with the Grizzlies

Miami Heat - Erick Spoelstra - He will stay, book it

Milwaukee Bucks - Rick Carlisle - The Bucks will pick up this guy in the summer

New Orleans Hornets - Monty Williams - They might give this guy another chance with the Hornets

New York Knicks - Mike Woodson - Yeah this guy wil stay put with the Knicks

OKC Thunder - Scott Brooks - Yeah this guy will stay put with the Thunder

Orlando Magic - Avery Johnson - Yeah give this guy a job, he will turn the Magic around

Phily 76ers - Flip Saunders - Yeah give this man the job, he fits well with the 76ers

Phoenix Suns - Sam Mitchell - It's about time Mitchell gets another look as a head coach

Portland Blazers - Dwayne Casey - The Raptors fired him but gets picked up by the Blazers, the Blazers will improve its defense through Casey

Sacramento Kings - Doug Collins - Another dissapointed coach for a dissapointed team

San Antonio Spurs - Gregg Popovitch - Another year with the legend

Toronto Raptors - Byron Scott - I think the Raptors should get this guy, he wasn't that bad during his years with the Charlotte Hornets, perhaps he can put some inspiration and let Lowry play his game

Utah Jazz - Eddie Jordon - The returning of Eddie Jordon to coach for the Jazz

Washington Wizards - Sam Cassell - First ever head coach position for a young Wizards team

You got team names wrong, Phil Jackson would never coach Cleveland, & seriously? Charlotte Hornet's former coach, Byron Scott? PJ Carlesimo once interim head coach of the raptors, what?

#TenForTheWin
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

He also forgot a team entirely...the T-Wolves.

I also don't have a clue as to why he thinks Dallas would let Carlisle go. Dude is one of the best coaches of his generation. I mean, Adelman is good, but Carlisle has a ring and he doesn't. Carlisle has a lot of clout in Dallas right now, as Cuban and management love him. I really don't get this, out of all the crazy coaching changes listed....it totally mystifies me, even on a tenforthewin post

*I'd also like to point out that there are 13 new coaches next year....14 if you count missing Minnesota....

And in a perhaps criminal oversight...Del Negro keeping his job?? Dude is a horrible coach. If 13 or 14 coaching changes happen and he's not one of them, I'd be shocked.
      Last edited by white men can't jump; Thu Apr 18, 2013, 08:19 AM.

Comment

tenforthewin!!!!

you know when you use words and phrases like "book it", "the legend" and keep referring to every coach as "this guy", then you cant really take this thing seriously.

Oh, and when you call arguably the most popular athlete in the whole world "Michael Jordon" you know that can't be a positive

Comment

Man like 70% of the teams are changing coaches, how is that in itself logical? Not to mention, the selections are complete crap.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

You know, when TFTW said he was in Med School, I think it's safe to say he is there as a test subject.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
              You know, when TFTW said he was in Med School, I think it's safe to say he is there as a test subject.
              When was this???
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                When was this???
                tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                in life, i'm a med student haha, i will be making big $ on the long run

Comment

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...ch-byron-scott

Scott's out in Cleveland.

At least he made the right call of Byron getting the hammer.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                    http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...ch-byron-scott

Scott's out in Cleveland.

At least he made the right call of Byron getting the hammer.
                    Oh shit, TFTW is on to something!!!!!

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                      hahahahahahahaha

this made my day.

Comment

Wow, Scott out in Cleveland is absolutely shocking in my opinion, I thought he's done a great job in helping the development of the young guys, not to mention their only vet with ANY accomplishment/good experience, was out with injury. I though he's done a terrific job.
                        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

i was going to post a WTF type response to this thread until i remembered..

Comment

in life, i'm a med student haha, i will be making big $ on the long run
                            and then...

I am Chinese muthafucka!
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

This guy reminds me so much of this dude from my fantasy league -- what a troll but never a dull moment
                              “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

Working...
                              X