No announcement yet.

Top plays of '12/'13 - Raptors get Shafted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rudy's steal and dish to amir for a layup to send it into overtime and then go onto win the game with a clutch shot.... COME ON NBA.... Rudy pulled off the legendary Larry Bird play in that game.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
      It was the Bobcats.. not OKC..

The shots were identical, but Derozan had two defenders (from a better team) and shot from further away. There is no other metric someone can argue that JR made a better play, other than the 'reputation' metric. Thats what pisses me off, its only because he is JR and hes part of the Knicks. No other reason comes to mind!
      Ohhhhhh sheeeeeet!

Was it?

Damn I really do need my eyes checked.

My apologies.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        Ohhhhhh sheeeeeet!

Was it?

Damn I really do need my eyes checked.

My apologies.
        The Gif is in the OP!
        But no worries, I mistook my brother for his girlfriend the other day LOL
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
          The Gif is in the OP!
          But no worries, I mistook my brother for his girlfriend the other day LOL
          Yeah. I am blind.

I think it was the colours that had me thinking OKC.... and once something is in your head.... never mind the fact it says "CHA" in bottom corner.

*facepalm*

Comment

DeRozan on Mozgov definitely belongs in the top 10. If it was Lebron, it would definitely have made the list. Or if Derozan played for the Clippers, it would have made the list.

Celebrating the Futility of the Toronto Raptors:
            http://www.holycraptors.com

Comment

Holy Craptors wrote: View Post
              DeRozan on Mozgov definitely belongs in the top 10. If it was Lebron, it would definitely have made the list. Or if Derozan played for the Clippers, it would have made the list.
              If LeBron did it, it would've been the top play of the year. No lie.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

DD on Mozgov is certainly better than Blake's block. But Demar isn't a star like he is. They have to make these things to be popular, so I'm not too bummed.

Comment

swingman wrote: View Post
                  DD on Mozgov is certainly better than Blake's block. But Demar isn't a star like he is. They have to make these things to be popular, so I'm not too bummed.
                  And Blake would be an awful player without CP3.... if you close the lane he is useless. If it wasnt for Deandre dunk of the year would be a toss up between DeMar and Harrison.

Comment

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/to...?ls=nbahpfull1

So heres the Raps best according to NBA...

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post

I have no real problem, I mean they're top 10 lists out of god knows how many plays....

But I'm pretty surprised with the Ross choices. The one putback was nice...surprised they don't also have the putback over Redick. Also I think they picked his least exciting fast break dunk.

Comment

Also, on the general NBA top 10 list....Pretty garbage. A lovefest for the Clippers.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          Also, on the general NBA top 10 list....Pretty garbage. A lovefest for the Clippers.
                          ya on the main page for selecting the teams top 10s its a pic of the Vlippers for "Most Spectacular plays of the season" Ya The Ross choices were surprising I cant argue with the #1 choice of DeMars game winner it is pretty sweet, along with Amir Johnsons hustle to tie the game in Indiana.

In the clips with Bargnani I just shake my head at him like 5 feet behind the 3 pt line...No going for boards or anything...

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post

Seems decent. Where's Terrence Ross's windmill? Made the top 10 dunks of the year, but doesn't make the Raptors' top 10? Weird.
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Demar made number 2, on the top 10 game winners of the 2012-2013 NBA season.
                              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Well at least 2 Raptor plays made it to the Top 10 dunks - although I think DD's dunk should have been a little higher.

Comment

Working...
                                X