Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Ideas for off-season changes? Read this first

  1. #21
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,632
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Also, on the Biedrins - Bargnani possibility....I don't think GSW, or any team, includes more than one asset (if that) in a Bargnani trade. Maybe best case you could get a useful player and a 2nd rd pick (along with taking back some trash...any deal with Bargs has to take back some trash of some kind)

    *And I think given how stocked GSW is young players they like, they don't trade any of them away for Bargnani, but they may be quite willing to part with a pick, even in 2014, rather than add more youth or guaranteed money to the roster.

  2. #22
    Raptors Republic All-Star Miekenstien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,958
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    beidrins finally has value again. not getting him for bargs without giving up something else now. he is worth at least a draft pick now and a couple minorly useful assets. 9 million expiring is valuable in the NBA economy now.
    Last edited by Miekenstien; Fri May 31st, 2013 at 01:08 AM.

  3. #23
    Raptors Republic All-Star Mr.Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    MTL
    Posts
    1,727
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote ConnoMcMono wrote: View Post
    Ok for us to make a run into the finalist spot 2013/14 in my opinion two things must happen

    1.) Get rid of Dwane Casey he is not getting us anywhere last season should have been a play off one

    2.) Get an all-star caliber point guard a possible trade containing, bargnani (bad), kyle lowery (good but no all-star), derozan (good player but not gonna get any better and has shoes that T ross can fill), feilds (not a player we need at all).

    3.) So our starting line up might look something like:

    Lillard
    Gay
    Johnson
    Valanciunas
    Ross

    Any thoughts?
    Oh man, can't wait to see Ross at center lol

  4. #24
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,894
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote ConnoMcMono wrote: View Post
    Ok for us to make a run into the finalist spot 2013/14 in my opinion two things must happen

    1.) Get rid of Dwane Casey he is not getting us anywhere last season should have been a play off one

    2.) Get an all-star caliber point guard a possible trade containing, bargnani (bad), kyle lowery (good but no all-star), derozan (good player but not gonna get any better and has shoes that T ross can fill), feilds (not a player we need at all).

    3.) So our starting line up might look something like:

    Lillard
    Gay
    Johnson
    Valanciunas
    Ross

    Any thoughts?
    I really thought raptors would draft lillard last year if he fell to 8th. I

  5. #25
    Raptors Republic All-Star Miekenstien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,958
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote psrs1 wrote: View Post
    I really thought raptors would draft lillard last year if he fell to 8th. I
    or Barnes if we had of won the coin flip. imagine bigv, Davis,Barnes,demar and lowry. no gay monetary handcuffs and the ability to absorb monies(moneys?) in the outgoing of bargs. fucking coin flip.

    I don't have the link but I saw that masai wants to jettison bargs by July. are non playoff or eliminated teams allowed to trade right now? I'd like him to get rid of bargnani grab that 13th pick and another mid to late 20s pick. I really think kabongo can make it in the league.
    Last edited by Miekenstien; Sun Jun 2nd, 2013 at 11:50 PM.

  6. #26
    Raptors Republic All-Star RandomGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lietuva
    Posts
    1,412
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    or Barnes if we had of won the coin flip. imagine bigv, Davis,Barnes,demar and lowry. no gay monetary handcuffs and the ability to absorb monies(moneys?) in the outgoing of bargs. fucking coin flip.

    I don't have the link but I saw that masai wants to jettison bargs by July. are non playoff or eliminated teams allowed to trade right now? I'd like him to get rid of bargnani grab that 13th pick and another mid to late 20s pick. I really think kabongo can make it in the league.
    Next time put capital letters, because this one went totally wrong, when I read it.
    #FREE

  7. Like wallz liked this post
  8. #27
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,299
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The latest roster updates for Toronto - note this includes payroll/contracts, draft picks, cap holds, picks owed/owing, depth chart, free agents, unsigned draft picks, amnesty candidates, and exceptions available to use.

    An informative link:

    http://www.hoopsworld.com/toronto-raptors-team-salary
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  9. #28
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,299
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    And just a warning for those using the trade machine:

    It approves EVERYTHING right now.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  10. #29
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Theres always the RealGM trade checker, its the one I use most often.

    http://basketball.realgm.com/tradechecker

  11. #30
    Raptors Republic Starter Sam17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Brampton, ON
    Posts
    400
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Liberal wrote: View Post
    Theres always the RealGM trade checker, its the one I use most often.

    http://basketball.realgm.com/tradechecker
    Nice, I haven't seen this one before

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •