No announcement yet.

Offseason Goal For Every Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL at the AA advice. honestly if AA is retained (honestly wouldnt be surprised if he was, hope he isnt) I hope he is relegated to coming off the bench and just camping behind the line and shooting spot up 3s like Novak and Bonner.

Comment

im speechless.

Sorry i thought i was, but this line totally blew me away

PF - Amir Johnson - Take a big vacation, possibly travel with Gay and enjoy a good time.

KABOOm!!!!

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
        im speechless.

Sorry i thought i was, but this line totally blew me away

PF - Amir Johnson - Take a big vacation, possibly travel with Gay and enjoy a good time.

KABOOm!!!!
        lol.

Comment

Is OP for real with this list, or is this all a joke?

So Ross is just going to call his homies: Kobe, Lebron and Wade on his phone and they'll go chill?

We'll have 4 candidates for All Stars?

Somehow by traveling with Gay, amir is going to find his 3pt touch?

What is this i i don't even...

Comment

Pong wrote: View Post
            Is OP for real with this list, or is this all a joke?

So Ross is just going to call his homies: Kobe, Lebron and Wade on his phone and they'll go chill?

We'll have 4 candidates for All Stars?

Somehow by traveling with Gay, amir is going to find his 3pt touch?

What is this i i don't even...
            LOL

Relax.

Click on tenforthewin's name and check the history of his posts.

This is total jokes.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
              LOL

Relax.

Click on tenforthewin's name and check the history of his posts.

This is total jokes.
              lol alright, then this makes perfect sense to me then

Comment

I don't know where else to say this and it totally doesn't merit it's own thread, so a 10ftw thread seemed like a good spot...

LONGEST days of the season. Need basketball. Any basketball. Playoffs start tomorrow. Thank JesusAllahBuddha...Why does Hinduism get shafted?

Comment

One day, tenforthewin will say something actually logical, and everyone on here will be at a loss for words.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    I don't know where else to say this and it totally doesn't merit it's own thread, so a 10ftw thread seemed like a good spot...

LONGEST days of the season. Need basketball. Any basketball. Playoffs start tomorrow. Thank JesusAllahBuddha...Why does Hinduism get shafted?
                    NBA League Pass is on free trial for all 8 games this weekend. I'm pumped.
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                      One day, tenforthewin will say something actually logical, and everyone on here will be at a loss for words.
                      Shortest. Thread. Ever.

Comment

I need a Vacation too. Guess i'll go with Rudy and Amir to China

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post

And we got good games at excellent times.

Comment

Tenforthewin will never not be entertaining to me

Lowry- Video should be his biggest assest, working on screen and roll, fast breaks and as stupid as it sounds throwing a good alley oop.

Demar- Shooting obviously, ball handling, i dont even know what aspects besides saying all aspects of defence.

Rudy- 3pt shot, more playmaking for others like demar has learned to do (no seriously.) Focus coming into next season with his leadership.

Amir- post moves, maybe some more strength if it doesnt hurt his speed.

JV - Post moves mainly working on his counters to his left hand. STRENGTH. and then go be the man at FIBA and dominate (i hope.)

Ross- Strength, shooting, more agressive attacking basket. Get games with minutes in drew leauge is solid idea actually.

Q- Strength, size, post moves, shot, foot speed.

Comment

Burnit482 wrote: View Post
                              Tenforthewin will never not be entertaining to me

Lowry- Video should be his biggest assest, working on screen and roll, fast breaks and as stupid as it sounds throwing a good alley oop.

Demar- Shooting obviously, ball handling, i dont even know what aspects besides saying all aspects of defence.

Rudy- 3pt shot, more playmaking for others like demar has learned to do (no seriously.) Focus coming into next season with his leadership.

Amir- post moves, maybe some more strength if it doesnt hurt his speed.

JV - Post moves mainly working on his counters to his left hand. STRENGTH. and then go be the man at FIBA and dominate (i hope.)

Ross- Strength, shooting, more agressive attacking basket. Get games with minutes in drew leauge is solid idea actually.

Q- Strength, size, post moves, shot, foot speed.
                              I know that this isnt what you meant, but this reminds me of an old nba promo

Comment

All of the videos, good ol' comedy, almost as good as tenforthewin threads

Comment

Working...
                                X