New Orleans out: Austin Rivers, Lopez, Vasquez
    New Orleans in: Bargs, Ross, Lucas III

Raps Lineups
    Lowry/Vasquez
    DeRozan/Rivers
    Gay/Fields
    Amir/Acy
    Val/Lopez

I think we have strengthened our backup options in Rivers, Lopez, and Vasquez. Rivers is an underachieving rookie but i see him to have a better career than T.Ross, a journeyman in the NBA, a possible JJ Reddick who can knock down the 3s, he will be a good backup behind DeRozan. Lopez unlike his brother is starting to gel with the Hornets but he will be a good backup and possibly a career backup for the young Valanciunas. Last but not least, Grevais Vazquez, I think he can compete with Lowry for the starting PG position, although my bet is on Lowry, Vazquez is our new Calderon.

The Hornets get a big in Andrea Bargnani who can backup Davis so they can flip R.Anderson for a starting C. T.Ross development makes E.Gordon expendable but not this year, give Ross another year as a backup and in his 3rd year, he will be the future SG of the Hornets' franchise. Lucas III is a decent backup PG consider the Hornets have Byran Roberts and possibly acquire a starter PG in the summer.

why would they do this
    have you heard of ryan anderson????

Comment

No way they're doing this trade. Are you high?

Comment

Vasquez had a pretty strong season this year, so I doubt they'll trade him.

Plus, I think you're giving Bargs too much value.

Comment

YOu say Austin Rivers will havea better career than Ross, then you say Rivers will be a Redick-type journeyman (high hopes for Rivers), while Ross will be the starting SG of the future for the Hornets.

I like Vasquez a lot, but I don't see him leaving NOH, and I wouldn't touch the other players in that deal unless it was in free agency, on my own terms, when I can lowball them.

*DAmn it, I'm so bored I starting responding to 10ftw threads again

Comment

Austin Rivers
            stopped reading there

Comment

Why would the Suns trade their center so they could flip Anderson for a center?

Comment

I misread "backup options" as "backcourt options" and saw that he listed Lopez. I wasn't even surprised as well, because its tenforthewin.
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

This trade is so bad even the proposal forum didn't want it.

Comment

Working...
                  X